PDA

View Full Version : WTF? Look at this dumb nigger that attacked a TRUMP Tower guard!

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-29-2019, 08:08 PM
I've never seen a nigger like this before. What manner of nigger is this? I just don't know what to think about this odd-looking nigger. I'm glad its going to prison though :lmao

It viciously attacked a 61 y/o security guard at TRUMP Tower, which is in fact, his private residence. My guess is that this nigger's name has been added to a list kept by the U.S. Secret Service that you never want to be on.

http://www.cwbchicago.com/2019/08/court-report-violent-attack-of-trump.html

DJ Stoopnig
08-29-2019, 08:38 PM
It looks like its face is some bad 1990's video game graphic, where it's just like a jpeg stretched over some polygons in the shape of a head.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-29-2019, 08:41 PM
It looks like its face is some bad 1990's video game graphic, where it's just like a jpeg stretched over some polygons in the shape of a head.

:rofl

IseDaDiva
08-29-2019, 09:21 PM
The older guard was knocked to the ground, suffering a broken finger, torn ligaments in his right knee, a fractured cheekbone, and facial trauma that required 17 stitches to close

Judge Timothy Joyce sentenced Echols to two years probation and 164 days time served.

The hotel attack came just four months after Echols was accused of beating a 39-year-old woman with a baseball bat, records show.

Wow, probation - that's some harsh punishment for the mutant nigger. :rolleyes: I'm sure the nog will never misbehave again and if it does, the popo don't mind wrangling it time after time.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-29-2019, 09:44 PM
Wow, probation - that's some harsh punishment for the mutant nigger. :rolleyes: I'm sure the nog will never misbehave again and if it does, the popo don't mind wrangling it time after time.

Only a nigger could viciously attack someone and get probation.

Nice catch, BTW. My Mom was power-texting me at the time and I was distracted.

haywood
08-30-2019, 08:28 AM
Only a nigger could viciously attack someone and get probation.

Nice catch, BTW. My Mom was power-texting me at the time and I was distracted.

It looks like this occurred in nigger loving Chimpcongo. That's why the nigger got away with only probation!!

IseDaDiva
08-30-2019, 10:17 AM
And he was a scumbag defense attorney, so it's his natural instinct for him to want niggers to get away with their crimes. I bet he sent more than one murderous spook back out into society.

But don't worry. They nailed Lori Loughlin. I'm sure people will feel safer if she's taken off the streets and ends up behind bars.

Master Sergeant
08-30-2019, 12:27 PM
That's the look of a life time of jenkem, malt likka, crack and venom being shot on it's face.