PDA

View Full Version : Only niggers: two sows steal $200 worth of crab legs, assault store manager

Sandy
08-29-2019, 03:26 PM
Beauty pageant contestants, these two.

Police said Felicia Hollins and Gabrielle Hodges, a mother and daughter duo, are responsible for the theft last week. Detectives said the two walked into the grocery store and stuffed a purse full of stolen crab legs.

Shopper Clord Thornton said the solution to enjoy things like crab legs is simple: work for it.

"I'm 78, I have a lawn service business, and I work 7 days a week," Thornton said.

Police said when the manager tried stopping the pair, she was reportedly "struck twice in the face" while Hollins and Hodges got away.

https://wreg.com/2019/08/27/mother-daughter-arrested-after-east-memphis-crab-leg-thefts/

I had to laugh at the suggestion that niggers work like the rest of us to buy things.

Ignatow
08-29-2019, 05:18 PM
The only legs these 2 feral does deserve are leg irons. Maybe a chikin leg.

DJ Stoopnig
08-31-2019, 02:41 PM
They said crab legs and oxtails are both targeted items.

Who the fuck eats an ox tail? Oh yeah, niggers....and they have to steal it.

Sandy
08-31-2019, 07:09 PM
Who the fuck eats an ox tail? Oh yeah, niggers....and they have to steal it.

It's big in Cuban food, which isn't my favorite (the ox tail or the cuisine). The last time I tried Cuban food was ox tail (first and last time), when friends told me the new place near work was so good. What a waste of $10 to get a small bowl of half a dozen small bones, brown gravy that wasn't very good, and a little white rice on the side. My problem with it is the same as with chicken wings or drumsticks: give me something with meat on it, damn it, because I'm not a dog that can enjoy gnawing on a bone.