PDA

View Full Version : Convicted Child Rapist Nigger, Coming to a City Near You

SC Anemia
08-29-2019, 02:29 AM
This excra sick nigger... 8692

Shazier was convicted in Santa Clara County in 1989 and 1994 in cases of forcible sodomy and child molestation of boys ranging from 13 to 16 years old. He is part of a state program that treats sexually violent predators with mental disorders until they are no longer considered a threat.

Not only is this nigger going to be back out among us, it'll be housed at our expense, free to sodomize more boys. Man I gotta get the fuck outta California.

:bert

"I'm questioning as to why Del Paso Heights when he had no ties here, no family here, no history here. And fear grips my heart because my nephews, my cousins, they use the bike trail and walk to school," said Deborah Williams Campbell, who lives in Del Paso Heights.

A day later, the judge decided to place him in that neighborhood because there are no suitable accommodations for Shazier in Santa Clara County.

https://www.kcra.com/article/dariel-shazier-sex-offender-placement-sacramento-del-paso-heights-california/28851196

Rape Ape
08-29-2019, 11:42 AM
No filthy chomo, be it a filthy nigger, or a human, should ever see the outside of a prison again. Even that is more than they deserve. But .. (rules...)
Often, the rest of the criminal scum in General Population will save the taxpayers some money, though. Chomos are the lowest rung on the bitch ladder in prison.