PDA

View Full Version : Assault charges dismissed against BLM sow

Sandy
08-28-2019, 11:27 PM
The she-nig did the standard claims of dindu nuffins, it's the real victim. God, our justice system makes me sick. Once upon a time, niggers were so afraid of a justice system that worked, they generally behaved themselves. Now they're throwing their burned-up fambly ashes, assaulting police, and nothing happens to them.

Dr. Melina Abdullah, a college professor who also leads the L.A. chapter of Black Lives Matter, was charged with infractions stemming from her anti-cop activism at LAPD Commission meetings. Charges included battery on a police officer, and she could have faced more than a year in jail if convicted. City prosecutors made a deal with Abdullah on February 7, agreeing to drop all charges if she adhered to behavior guidelines for six months.

“While the dismissal of all charges against this noble warrior is a great victory, the battle for justice is not over,” attorney Carl E. Douglas, who is representing Abdullah pro bono, told L.A. Progressive.

Douglas, who became nationally known decades ago as a member of O.J. Simpson’s “Dream Team” of defense attorneys, was mentored by the late Johnnie Cochran for 12 years. He claimed that Abdullah “was falsely accused of grabbing an LAPD sergeant,” adding, “she was arrested for that false allegation.”

The incident in question occurred at a police commission meeting on May 8, 2018. LAPD arrested Abdullah along with fellow Black Lives Matter activist Sheila Hines-Brim, whose niece, Wakiesha Wilson, died in police custody in 2016. Hines-Brim had thrown what she claimed were Wilson’s cremated remains at then-LAPD Chief Charlie Beck.

After the charges were dropped last week, Abdullah posted on social media, “Today was the day that a Black woman judge, Songhai Migueda (sic) Armstead, smiled through her words, ‘Case dismissed. Congratulations.’”

Cullors told L.A. Progressive, “The City Attorney’s decision to prosecute Black protestors also fits into a much larger picture in which the federal government is attempting to criminalize Black people and even label them as ‘terrorists’ and ‘extremists’ for daring to struggle against police brutality, abuse, and killings.”

Dr. Abdullah is a tenured professor of Pan-African Studies at California State University, L.A. She traveled to Indiana last month to help organize residents against South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg, a contender for the Democratic presidential nomination. Both Abdullah and Cullors lead an ongoing, multi-pronged effort to replace L.A. County District Attorney Jackie Lacey with a “reform-minded” prosecutor next year.

L.A. City Atty. Mike Feuer, whose office made the deal with Abdullah earlier this year, is believed to have mayoral aspirations. L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti is termed out in 2022.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50535/los-angeles-drops-all-criminal-charges-against-jeffrey-cawood

SC Anemia
08-28-2019, 11:34 PM
agreeing to drop all charges if she adhered to behavior guidelines for six months.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but don't we already have behavior guidelines? I believe they used to call them laws.

:bert

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-29-2019, 11:38 AM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but don't we already have behavior guidelines? I believe they used to call them laws.

:bert

And she only has to follow them for 6 months.

I got put in drug court for 14 months MINIMUM for having a bag of mushrooms.

Of course, my friend who is a Lieutenant on the local city police told me that if I was a nigger, the prosecutor would plead those charges out to not seem racist. But because I'm NOT a nigger, they had to turn the screws on me and prove that they prosecute non-nigger humans, too.

Nigger assaults police - 6 months probation
American Indian has mushrooms - 14 months of drug court

So NOW, I have to go to these groups and listen to all these crack and heroin addled niggers talk about how they've OD'ed 4,5,6 times and been brought back to life...how they beat their sows/burners and stole and ran from the cops...and I wonder what the fuck I'm doing there.

I asked the one who has OD'ed and been brought back to life several times, how much did that cost? He said he didn't pay for it (naturally), but the bills for the EMTs, ambulance rides, and hospital stays were well over $100k EACH TIME.

Quick math tells me that we've spent well over half a million dollars to keep this one nigger alive...just so he can do more dope.:fume

:bert:bert

Sandy
08-29-2019, 01:27 PM
Quick math tells me that we've spent well over half a million dollars to keep this one nigger alive...just so he can do more dope.:fume

I don't know if you believe in higher powers, but just for that I have to say a special prayer, "When are we going to get a refund?"

Coddlers talk about how it's more expensive to keep people (niggers) jailed, that they need "rehabilitation" to become "productive citizens of society." To hell with that, we should contract out our jails to remote Chinese provinces, probably $1000 each per year, and any escaped niggers will be easy to identify.

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-29-2019, 04:47 PM
I don't know if you believe in higher powers, but just for that I have to say a special prayer, "When are we going to get a refund?"

Coddlers talk about how it's more expensive to keep people (niggers) jailed, that they need "rehabilitation" to become "productive citizens of society." To hell with that, we should contract out our jails to remote Chinese provinces, probably $1000 each per year, and any escaped niggers will be easy to identify.

I'd see if we could start whittling down the national debt, one nigger at a time.