PDA

View Full Version : "Mass shooting" at a nigger college, so where was all the anti-gun outrage?

Sandy
08-28-2019, 11:16 PM
This was last week. Didn't hear about it, did any of us? We can tell the killer wasn't even suspected of being white, otherwise we wouldn't have heard anything else since.

On Tuesday, the first day of school at Clark Atlanta University, one of a group of historically black colleges, a male shooter fired into a group of roughly 200 students, wounding four female students who attended either Clark Atlanta or nearby Spelman College. The shooting occurred outside the library, which is used by students from nearby colleges as well. The students were holding a party to mark the end of orientation, ABC News reported.

Atlanta police Capt. William Ricker stated, “It appears there were two separate groups that were targeting each other, and these people were just caught in the crossfire.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50905/4-female-students-shot-historically-black-hank-berrien

Bottle_of_Hate
08-29-2019, 09:09 AM
I mentioned this last night in a conversation about "gun control" with a mixed group of liberal and conservative people. Of course it was "racist" as soon as I mentioned they were black. "The shooting had nothing to do with them being black". Counter of course being then why do we mention "white" when the shooter is white? Why is the news worldwide when the shooter is white and we only hear about it if someone stumbles on it if they are black?

Cracka Jack
08-29-2019, 09:27 AM
Clark Atlanta’s Office of Religious Life stated, “Evil will not have its way on our campus.”

Good luck with that!! :lol

Groid_Rage
08-29-2019, 10:18 AM
Only niggers would have a shoot out in the library. The books are bad juju to the nogs

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-29-2019, 11:40 AM
Only niggers would have a shoot out in the library. The books are bad juju to the nogs

Books be RAYSUSS.

IseDaDiva
08-29-2019, 01:53 PM
"Here at Clark Atlanta University, and across the country, students have the right to gather together in celebration without the fear of violence."

I guess he hasn't noticed that any gathering of niggers for any occasion, even a birthday party for a 2-year old niglet, always ends in violence.

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-29-2019, 03:45 PM
I mentioned this last night in a conversation about "gun control" with a mixed group of liberal and conservative people. Of course it was "racist" as soon as I mentioned they were black. "The shooting had nothing to do with them being black". Counter of course being then why do we mention "white" when the shooter is white? Why is the news worldwide when the shooter is white and we only hear about it if someone stumbles on it if they are black?

Because :

Black lives only matter if a white person is taking them.

There's no SJW agenda in black-on-black violence; they have to pretend it doesn't exist, because otherwise, their entire narrative becomes suspect, and they can't handle the cognitive dissonance that causes.

And because, ultimately, no one gives a shit about niggers.

Rape Ape
08-29-2019, 04:38 PM
It didn't make the news because even libtards and other niggers don't give a damn about a bunch of niggers becoming GOOD niggers. Nor should they. Nigger lives don't matter.
:traybat
:unigger

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-29-2019, 04:41 PM
It didn't make the news because even libtards and other niggers don't give a damn about a bunch of niggers becoming GOOD niggers. Nor should they. Nigger lives don't matter.
:traybat
:unigger

Niggers don't even care about other niggers.

There's no money in it.

That's why we didn't hear about this, that's why AL Sharpcoon and "Reverend" Jesse Jackscoon didn't show up and organize a protest.

Because there's no gibs when a nigger kills another nigger.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-29-2019, 08:12 PM
Here we go again! Another crowd of niggers sprayed with God-knows how many rounds, 4 sows hit, and not one goddamn nigger bat-winged [SMGDH...]!

:fume