PDA

View Full Version : Bimbo news anchor tearfully apologizes to nigger co-anchor for saying he looked like a gorilla

Whitey Ford
08-28-2019, 09:33 PM
She should apologize to the monkey, not the nigger!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=klF3XVD-JzI
Just throw yourself in front of a bus already, you insincere, monkey lovin' twat.

An Oklahoma television news anchor issued a sobbing apology to her “best friend” and coworker, who is black, for saying he looked like a gorilla on-air.

On Friday, Alex Housden, a news anchor at KOCO-TV in Oklahoma City apologized to coworker Jason Hackett for her comment during a Thursday segment about the Oklahoma City Zoo.

While introducing a gorilla named Finn, Housden said, “This week, the ape’s caretaker took over their Instagram and we are all loving that they did. Now as you can see, Finn was fascinated by the camera.”

“Definitely ready for his close-up,” said Hackett.

“Kind of looks like you,” Housden said, followed by nervous laughter from Hackett. “He kinda does, actually, yeah,” Hackett responded.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/tv-news-anchor-tearfully-apologizes-after-saying-black-coworker-looks-like-a-gorilla-i-know-it-was-wrong-191857148.html

DJ Stoopnig
08-28-2019, 09:38 PM
FAKE APOLOGY!

That's the same fake crying that psychotic women use to get their way with their boyfriends/husbands. I dated a girl once who used to cry like that to manipulate me (this was in high school). Strange that I kept smelling onions, but I assumed it was what she ate. One day I found an onion and knife in her purse and she was using them to make herself cry actual tears. I wish that was a joke but it really happened.

Cracka Jack
08-28-2019, 09:46 PM
The entire thing is FAKE. Everything on TeeVee is FAKE.

Kill you're fucking TeeVee, and convince everyone you can to do the same.

They call it "programming" for a reason.

Cracka Jack
08-28-2019, 09:47 PM
And yes, that nigger does look like a gorilla. I'd consider that a COMPLEMENT to the nigger.

Bottle_of_Hate
08-28-2019, 10:14 PM
You should never have to apologize for telling the truth. Calling a spade a spade is not wrong.

Ignatow
08-29-2019, 01:26 AM
I thought this was really funny; the nigger did look like a gorilla. Of course the bimbo was insincere. She wants to keep her high paying job jabbering than lying on her back. If you noticed, nigger touches her knee. It will want muh-dikk later as "apologies".

jenkemfactory
08-29-2019, 01:28 AM

IseDaDiva
08-29-2019, 02:09 PM

Gorillas don't go around robbing, raping and committing mayhem 24/7. A gorilla's life is worth more than the lives of a million stinking feral niggers. They may look alike - IMO gorillas are much more attractive and with humanity in their eyes which niggers lack - but that's where the resemblance ends.

jenkemfactory
08-29-2019, 07:59 PM
Yes. Gorillas are gentle. Niggers are violent.
Gorilla wins.