PDA

View Full Version : Mulatto nigger Google engineer Jamarlin complains they won't hire coal black niggers

Whitey Ford
08-28-2019, 08:47 PM
'They hire someone who’s exactly like them, but black': Google engineer claims that Silicon Valley hires the 'whitest black candidates' in new podcast interview

It would appear that the admixture of white blood makes niggers somewhat more employable.

An engineer who currently works for Google has claimed in a podcast interview that the company hires the 'whitest black candidates'.

Mobile-app developer, Bria Sullivan, spoke to Moguldom about working at Google and other tech companies.

Podcast host, Jamarlin Martin, brought up the Cambridge Analytica scandal involving Facebook and how the social network was attacked by the Congressional Black Caucus which called out the company's diversity problem.

https://i.imgur.com/XHeJvcA.jpg
Bix nood mudda fuggah, ah beez a computer engineer an' sheeit!

Before being hired by Google (file image), Sullivan worked at Microsoft. She claimed that Microsoft had 'racial and gender microaggressions all the time'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7400339/Google-engineer-claims-Silicon-Valley-hires-whitest-black-candidates-new-podcast-interview.html

Whitey Ford
08-28-2019, 09:08 PM
Reminds me of the time the infamous hacker Andrew 'WEEV' Auernheimer got kicked out of a bar after meeting a nigger that claimed to be an expert in scaling web infrastructure. He asked the nigger to explain very simple functions in that field, which he couldn't, so he correctly called him an affirmative action know nothing nigger. And then security threw him out. LOL

Auernheimer’s as accomplished a troll in real life—and as much of a racist—as he is on the internet, as his anecdotes sometimes demonstrate. “I was feeling especially misanthropic because I was banned from the Internet by order of a federal court, so I felt it was a good application of my time to spend my nights insulting people that didn’t deserve such a privilege. At one point that night, I put a piece of paper and a pencil in front of a black man that claimed he was an expert in scaling web infrastructure and asked him to demonstrate the use of the toupper() function in the C programming language, a challenge equivalent to asking a mathematician to multiply two whole numbers.

“When he was unable to do so, I said to him: ‘This is a bar. You’re a n—-r filling a diversity quota. Don’t front, just get wasted.’ I was removed from the bar by security shortly afterwards. Shanley came out running after me. She had found my remarks hilarious.”

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2015/01/17/i-taught-shanley-kane-how-to-troll-and-im-sincerely-sorry/

Cracka Jack
08-28-2019, 09:58 PM
That sow "writes" apps? So... they've dumbed down programming to the point of just touching certain icons (chiggun, muh dik, muh pussy, gibs, etc..) and dragging and dropping them into some nigger logic type order?

This would go a long way to explain why EVERY retail website I've visited in the last 6-12 months SUCKS ON ICE!!!

SC Anemia
08-28-2019, 10:22 PM
Whoa, wait just a cotton pickin minute. This high-yella sow (she got the gud hurr) is crying that Silicon Valley hires niggers just like her?

Got it.

jenkemfactory
08-29-2019, 01:30 AM
nigger engineer = oxymoron.
no such thing.
not unless it is 99% human.

Ignatow
08-29-2019, 03:24 AM
Like I've said a thousand times, niggers don't know gratitude. This bitch has a good paying job in Silicon Valley, due to affirmative bullshit, then complains darker niggers are not hired. When there's coal black Niggers that can add 2+2×7 is found and gets hired, she'll complain the lighter tone niggers are not given equal opportunity than the darkies.
No winning with niggers.
Best never to hire them, even when Jesse and Sharpcoon complain.

tweakstick
08-29-2019, 06:38 AM
1) Her picture is still 100 percent nigger to me. Yes, it's obvious that her nigger buck daddy may have muhdicked some coalburning stank pig but it doesn't make her any less of a nigger in my book - especially given her comments. I'm willing to bet this sow couldn't program her way out of a wet grocery bag with a greasy chicken leg and a cold 40.

2) This is NO SHIT: We just found out that our third grader grand nephew hacked into his school's computer system and changed his grades - from his bedroom on his laptop. He has never taken a computer course. He is self taught. When asked why he did it he replied that school work was boring and didn't teach him anything he didn't already know, therefore, he didn't bother even doing it sometimes. This is due, no doubt, to lowered standards in curriculum now designed to pass snigglets, not challenge human children.

The principle declined to punish him due to the bad press it could bring on the school and the possible fame it would bring to my nephew. He was also scared that our little cracker might share how he did it with other kids which could have forced massive upgrades to their systems. He wisely chose to make him resubmit all of the work that he should have done in the first place. It took him every bit of a couple of nights.

Our nephew didn't know whether to whip his ass or buy him a new laptop.

This kid is going places. We're all praying none of those places have visiting hours once per week and a nice one window view of the yard. Hopefully he chooses to use his powers for good, not evil.

Nigger computer geniuses simply don't exist. Nigger speak ebonics and emoji only. Forget java, c++, or even basic.

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-29-2019, 07:53 AM
nigger engineer = oxymoron.
no such thing.
not unless it is 99% human.

The nigger gene is like 0 in multiplication or division, but in reverse.

1% nigger = 100% nigger
50% nigger = 100% nigger

Cat fur allergic
08-30-2019, 10:35 AM
Engineer of what?? LOL she is using a apple laptop nobody will use unless into the whole trend whore shit. Otherwise no serious person in the PC business would use.

Bottle_of_Hate
08-30-2019, 11:25 AM
The nigger gene is like 0 in multiplication or division, but in reverse.

1% nigger = 100% nigger
50% nigger = 100% nigger

This ^^^

There is a long standing thing called the "one drop rule" and has stood the test of time for a reason.