PDA

View Full Version : All White town in South Africa uses cryptocurrency to to cut themselves off from the nigger state

Whitey Ford
08-28-2019, 06:43 PM
Inside an All-White Town’s Divisive Experiment With Cryptocurrency
In South Africa, a right-wing enclave turned to blockchain to cut themselves off from the black-majority state.

White Technology can be a force for good!

Roodt is the chief economist at a midsize financial firm in Pretoria, but he’s better known to his compatriots as a rabble-rousing pundit. A ninth-generation Afrikaner, he tells me he especially enjoys going on TV and debating communists, who are, in his opinion, the very people running his country into the ground. Roodt reserves special ire for South Africa’s dominant party, the African National Congress, which is presently engulfed in yet another high-level corruption scandal as the economy teeters on the brink of recession.

The key to Roodt’s vision—a “state-proof” existence untainted by government interference—is blockchain technology, a secure database that runs on a decentralized network of computers. It’s the same technology that underlies cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, and enthusiasts say it could not only free our bank accounts from nosy regulators but also assume some of the core functions of government, from issuing driver’s licenses to recording real estate transactions.

Roodt wants me to see a 100-trillion-dollar bill from Zimbabwe issued in 2009, during the peak of that country’s hyperinflation crisis. Part of what triggered Zimbabwe’s financial collapse was the state’s seizure of white-owned farms, which makes it a potent touchstone among some white South Africans, who make up less than a tenth of the population but control nearly three-quarters of private farmland. Should the South African rand head in the same direction as the Zimbabwe dollar, Roodt says, the blockchain’s tamper-proof record of ownership and commerce could provide protection from such a “predatory state.”

https://www.wired.com/story/inside-an-all-white-towns-divisive-experiment-with-cryptocurrency/

Cracka Jack
08-28-2019, 07:36 PM
I've always been wary of cryptos since that are backed by even less than the **** confetti we are forced to transact with, basically around the globe. But if it deprives the niggers of the opportunity to seize their wealth... good luck.

Problem is, it's only a matter of time before the filthy shitbeasts loot the ISP providers network hubs for the copper... God knows what they'll try to do with the fiber.

Unless and until they are willing to form a military and stand against the war that is genociding them, everything else is just whistling past the graveyard. (Which the nigger will undoubtedly loot also.)

jenkemfactory
08-29-2019, 01:35 AM
they should just get out of that jungle.
they could benefit human society instead.

Ignatow
08-29-2019, 03:12 AM
I used to have a white South African pharmacist. Real smart and always wanted to provide the best service; a true professional. He said he left that shithole in the early 90s when he saw the inevitable change.
There was a reason they kept the niggers at bay.

tweakstick
08-29-2019, 07:17 AM
I've always been wary of cryptos since that are backed by even less than the **** confetti we are forced to transact with, basically around the globe. But if it deprives the niggers of the opportunity to seize their wealth... good luck.

Problem is, it's only a matter of time before the filthy shitbeasts loot the ISP providers network hubs for the copper... God knows what they'll try to do with the fiber.

Unless and until they are willing to form a military and stand against the war that is genociding them, everything else is just whistling past the graveyard. (Which the nigger will undoubtedly loot also.)

Pithy and astute of you my good man.

South Africoon missed it's chance last century. They saw the writing on the wall and chose to ignore it covering their eyes and ears to the impending doom. They should have built a wall. Sound familiar?

Not discounting our southern neighbors whom for the most part simply seek a better life, but the average BP or Ice agent simply cannot tell at first glance whether he is looking at a Mexican, South American, MS13 or a dune coon with plans for an svest hidden in the koran in his backpack. It happens every day, at both borders and all sea and airports.

I fear we face the same fate as South Apefrica - with only slightly different actors.

P.S. Spell checker told me I should have capitalized koran. Fuck that.