PDA

View Full Version : 3 Niggers Lose Freestyle Rap Contest, Rape and Kill the Winner

DJ Stoopnig
08-28-2019, 01:06 PM
https://atlantadailyworld.com/2014/09/22/atlanta-rappers-rape-female-set-her-on-fire-after-losing-rap-battle-to-her/?fbclid=IwAR1pqLel8nDbjGRNmV8Z6WEQqayxBkBbNtD_FsJ8 dNY5UzXQC4Ld23JKj6s

The three degenerate Columbus, Ga. niggers — Ketorie Glover, 23, Joey Betrail Garron, 28, and Robert Carl Johnson, 23 — decided to avenge their humiliation for losing to a female by deciding to kidnap her, gang rape her, sodomize her, shoot her and set the victim on fire and leave her for dead.

Cracka Jack
08-28-2019, 01:42 PM
Doesn't change they LOST to some HO BITCH!!!

:lol

Rape Ape
08-28-2019, 02:46 PM
Sounds reasonable.
See? Just like us! :lmao

nan3000
08-28-2019, 02:54 PM
Just more proof of how violent these shitapes are over nothing.

AVOID THE GROID!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

SC Anemia
08-28-2019, 02:57 PM
All three men were eventually tracked down and arrested and are facing multiple felony charges including aggravated assault, rape, kidnapping, aggravated battery, aggravated sexual battery, aggravated sodomy, hijacking a motor vehicle and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.

And they'll all probably get time served, probation and a stern "dont do that again".

:bert

Honestly, all baby sprogs should be sent home from the vet in County Jail onesies. It'd save time.

Sandy
08-28-2019, 05:17 PM
When my friends and I did a classic barbershop quartet for the college singing contest, we lost to an opera singer (beautiful as she was stupendous in voice!). It would have never occurred to us to do something bad to her. We took our $100 in prize money and bought ourselves a lot of beer at the local bar.

DJ Stoopnig
08-28-2019, 05:34 PM
When my friends and I did a classic barbershop quartet for the college singing contest, we lost to an opera singer (beautiful as she was stupendous in voice!). It would have never occurred to us to do something bad to her. We took our $100 in prize money and bought ourselves a lot of beer at the local bar.

Wait a minute! If you can actually sing, why aren't you doing niggerokes for us!?

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-28-2019, 05:36 PM
The depths of nigger savagery never ceases to sicken me. I don't have to say this to anyone here, but this incident is not an outlier. This is their true nature. I saw shit like this when I was a kid during the Rodney King nigger riots. Feral violent dumb savages!

IseDaDiva
08-28-2019, 05:42 PM
It would have never occurred to us to do something bad to her.

Don't lie. I'm sure you at least discussed kidnapping, raping, shooting and setting her on fire. After all, you lost. It's a normal reaction.

Feral violent dumb savages!
Yes, and now that niggers have become untouchable, they are free to display their inherent savagery constantly, with nothing to keep it in check.