PDA

View Full Version : Hoses hate niggers too!

Tar Remover
08-28-2019, 07:09 AM
Apparently, City Hall is where Seattle niggers go to take a shit. But then, you really can't blame the black bastards.....:lol

https://www.infowars.com/seattle-cant-clean-human-crap-off-sidewalks-because-dem-councilman-says-hoses-are-racist/

Bottle_of_Hate
08-28-2019, 09:08 AM
On other occasions, Inveen said, employees have been spat upon, slammed against a wall or punched.

You would think at the court house some cameras might be around and those niggers would bet sent right to the jail cell. There are A LOT of homeless in Seattle. There is also a lot of crime. Not as much as a regular democrat run city yet because it is still mostly white liberals. Go figure the city post crime by race statistics. That would show that 90% or more of the crime is being committed by niggers.

Rape Ape
08-28-2019, 12:42 PM
Jesus fucking Christ! :lmao
I knew libtards were stupid, but cleaning crap off the sidewalk is "rayciss"?!?!
:rofl
I'm glad I don't live on the Left Coast. Unlike Democrats, I think shit is gross and not to be played with, rolled around in, eaten, or celebrated as racially diverse. But what does a Deplorable idiot like me know?

nan3000
08-28-2019, 03:06 PM
We can only hope for major cholera outbreaks in these nigger loving cities.

By not cleaning up the shit, they are one step closer!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-28-2019, 04:52 PM
We can only hope for major cholera outbreaks in these nigger loving cities.

By not cleaning up the shit, they are one step closer!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

When we moved to the Seattle area 8 years ago, you saw the odd nigger here and there, but there weren't many of them. These days, you see groidals of the dirty ugly apes knuckling around on every skreet corner. Where did all these niggers come from?

We had a house in Shoreline -- a suburb a few miles north of Seattle. In that area, up to the day we left (we live on an island 50 miles N of Seattle now), I rarely saw a nigger unless it was hanging off the back of a Waste Management truck. Again, I don't know where all the niggers came from in Seattle, but they basically stay between downtown and Federal Way (aka, Niggerville).

jenkemfactory
08-29-2019, 01:39 AM
that's a head scratcher.
everything is racist.