PDA

View Full Version : Nigger “rapper”, Lil’ Dell, wanted by PoPo for killing another nigger.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-27-2019, 08:47 PM
First of all, how can multiple niggers spray a “crowd” with (at least) 40 bullets and only kill one nigger?

The 19-year-old nigger -- his real name is Cordellious Dyess -- and a group of teenage niggers, fired more than 40 shots into a crowd in a parking lot near the Platinum Night Club in Pensacola, FL, according to ABC 3.

The "victim" was a 20 y/o nigger sow named "Elizabeth Harris" that will never waste air or breed again.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/lil-dell-rapper-charged-with-alleged-murder-report

[I did my due diligence in vetting this post. I searched multiple tags and nothing popped up. However, this incident did take place a couple months back, so if it's a duplicate, mod's feel free to move or delete. No harm, no foul...]

Sandy
08-27-2019, 08:56 PM
I hadn't heard of this, and a good story not too stale to post! Isn't it something, niggers give such few batwings with their drive-bys, but let one nigger with a gun loose among a group of whites, and it'll find a way to shoot everyone in the most barbaric way.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-27-2019, 09:09 PM
I hadn't heard of this, and a good story not too stale to post! Isn't it something, niggers give such few batwings with their drive-bys, but let one nigger with a gun loose among a group of whites, and it'll find a way to shoot everyone in the most barbaric way.

Right on! Yeah -- I hadn't heard the story either until this afternoon.

Typical niggershines...

Gang shit, rappers, a drive-by, spraying a group of niggers with lead, hitting almost nothing...