PDA

View Full Version : She boon feels 'violated' after police patdown for Target chimp out while pregnant

Whitey Ford
08-27-2019, 03:51 PM
Pregnant woman feels violated after officers pat her down outside of Target

Don't reach into your pocket when a cop approaches you, dumb she boon.

Jazzmin Downs said she had her hand in her pocket, and although she wasn't a suspect, police searched her for a gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tGUC2btC_0&feature=youtu.be

Twenty minutes earlier, Downs said she was in Target checking out and trying to use a coupon that she printed out online.

She said an employee told her they didn't accept the one she was trying to use, and when she asked to talk to a manager about it, she said he wouldn't look at the coupon, and asked her to leave the store.

She said she continually asked why they were denying her service, and the manager called security, and then called police.

A Target spokesperson said the guest was "angry and aggressive," but Downs said she was being defensive, and eventually walked out of the store on her own to call corporate Target.

She said she was outside for several minutes before one police officer showed up, and said they had a calm conversation, and he even joked about needing coupons because dog food was expensive.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/local/pregnant-woman-feels-violated-after-officers-pat-her-down-outside-of-target/73-dc245116-0006-4d9a-8fab-93b275957394

SC Anemia
08-27-2019, 04:59 PM
First of all, a pregnant sheboon is what I call a crime against humanity. I really cant stand the sight of a pregnant ape. Also, pregnancy is not an illness or a disease (not in humans anyway) yet niggers ALWAYS insist upon being treated like a Fabrege' egg. All delicate 'n shit.

I watched my daughter run an obstacle course white 7 months pregnant. It ain't a handicap, its perfectly normal.

Only a nigger.

Cashier: Sorry, this coupon isnt valid/ is expired.

Human: Oh..OK then.

:facepalm

Sandy
08-27-2019, 09:00 PM
First of all, a pregnant sheboon is what I call a crime against humanity. I really cant stand the sight of a pregnant ape. Also, pregnancy is not an illness or a disease (not in humans anyway) yet niggers ALWAYS insist upon being treated like a Fabrege' egg. All delicate 'n shit.

Think of a 300-pound walking sebaceous cyst, and yet the cyst still has some biological purpose to it.

Sandy
08-27-2019, 09:01 PM
The coupon was probably something like this, and more than likely the sow knew it was a fake.

Master Sergeant
08-28-2019, 09:13 AM
The fetus better get used to being frisked:lmao:lmao

Rape Ape
08-28-2019, 12:36 PM
Leave it to niggers to turn every little thing into a three-year-old tantrum. And no, nigger, you don't have a niglet in your stomach (unless you ate it.. not out of the question with niggers). Niglets are formed as cancerous polyps in the colon before you shit them out, stupid. :lol

Whitey Ford
08-28-2019, 05:15 PM