PDA

View Full Version : Bat fairy greets nigger inside cell phone store in Filthydelphia

animal mother
08-27-2019, 02:47 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelphia-store-employee-shoots-kills-armed-robbery-suspect

An armed man who allegedly tried to rob a mobile phone store in Philadelphia on Monday was shot and killed by an employee in a dramatic moment captured on video.
Check out the two specimens the reporter interviewed.:rofl

IseDaDiva
08-27-2019, 07:44 PM
"You can't even go down the street to pay your phone bill"

Niggers have no bank accounts, either at the bank or online because they're on welfare or owe money to the government for other fraudulent activities and have to hide the cash, which they keep in their sock drawers. They pay their bills - when they pay them - with money orders, WU, or a handful of crumpled up dollar bills. I wouldn't even know where to go to pay any of my utilities in cash.

Cracka Jack
08-27-2019, 08:53 PM
Fox News is now officially Fake News!!!

No mention of how many times the store has been robbed.
No details of the good niggers list of prior felonies.
:traybat

These GD bleeding heart media assholes are WORSE than the niggers. They a clear and present danger to human civilization.

SC Anemia
08-27-2019, 09:09 PM
I wouldn't even know where to go to pay any of my utilities in cash.

I'd have to Google the address of all my utilities and phone service providers. Beats me all to hell, I set most all of that stuff as well as my car insurance on automatic debit and monitor my bank account. All I know is it gets paid and I get alerts from my bank and thank you texts from my providers.

Must be rough as a stucco bathtub conducting nigger bidness. :lol

Bottle_of_Hate
08-27-2019, 10:13 PM
That one sow - "You can't even go down the street to pay your phone bill"

I must be a fucking unicorn because I pay mine online and it get paid automatically.

That is because you have the magic YT juju that niggers see as both racist and discriminatory. A credit score above 550.

haywood
08-27-2019, 10:45 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelphia-store-employee-shoots-kills-armed-robbery-suspect

Check out the two specimens the reporter interviewed.:rofl

I used to live in this Shithole city. This is everyday TNB!!:unigger:rofl:dindu:facepalm

IseDaDiva
08-28-2019, 10:03 AM
I see the comments are very sympathetic: :lol

No mo' cheerin' from dat babydaddy.....