PDA

View Full Version : Nigger judge won't give jail for gun probation violation, cRapper wants to "reform" the justice system

Sandy
08-27-2019, 01:51 PM
Another nigger let go to prey on civilized society. What would have happened to a white person? That's right, a white would have been sent right back to jail for years, especially if arrested by a nigger cop.

When it comes to convicted criminals, is gun possession even a misdemeanor at all? Isn't it always a felony, because, you know, convicted felon?

Then the article goes wah wah, poor black people being oppressed, wah wah. How about if they stopped committing so many crimes and reformed themselves, then we wouldn't have all the problems with niggers behind bars?

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Rapper Meek Mill pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor gun charge Tuesday in a deal that resolves a 2007 arrest that has kept him on probation or in prison for most of his adult life.

The negotiated plea comes after an appeals court threw out his conviction last month over doubts about the arresting officer's credibility. The 32-year-old rapper, born Robert Williams, is now free of a criminal justice system he hopes to reform.

"I know this has been a long road for you and hopefully this will be the end of it," Judge Leon Tucker told him.

Williams has called the 12-year ordeal "mentally and emotionally challenging," but said millions of people face the same issues.

"I know you probably got family members in jail, people going through the same thing as me," Williams told a small crowd as he left the courthouse. "I will continue to do what I do with the reform movement and help the people that helped me."

District Attorney Larry Krasner's office supported Williams' appeal and said it could not call the former officer to testify after the department found he'd stolen money on duty and lied about it. The officer, Reginald Graham, has denied the allegations.

Still, Krasner could not ignore the fact that Williams acknowledged having a gun, though he denied pointing it at police or selling drugs.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/meek-mill-seeks-end-2007-051009209.html

:fume

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-27-2019, 10:55 PM
This is in Philadelphia of all places? No wonder it's so fuxated there.