PDA

View Full Version : Sows Pimp Girls To Pay For Bucks Bail

Master Sergeant
08-27-2019, 11:26 AM
https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/couple-signs-plea-deal-admitting-they-forced-children-into-prostitution/786945360

A Charlotte she boon sow and her mother-in-law were sentenced to prison after they admitted to prostituting underage girls to raise money for the woman's jailed crimi-nigger Buck.

Federal prosecutors said 26-year-old Brianna Wright was sentenced to 10-years in prison, followed by 15-years of supervised released.

Her mother-in-law, 56-year-old Tanya Fuentes, was sentenced to two years in prison and two years of supervised released.

nan3000
08-27-2019, 11:36 AM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

This is pure TNB!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Master Sergeant
08-27-2019, 11:39 AM
Doesn't get much for fuxated than this one, she boons, muh-dikk, bail, criminal buck.

nan3000
08-27-2019, 11:54 AM
This one just kills me!

It is proof that niggers are not like us!

I mean what human would pimp anyone, let alone underage girls for money to bail someone out of jail?

Only niggers would think of this!

I hope the bucks bail was revoked since it was paid with illegal funds and both these niggers are in NU!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Master Sergeant
08-27-2019, 01:50 PM
^^^^^ The bucks already knocked the bottom out of the pit bulls and rotties so the little girls were up next.

Master Sergeant
08-30-2019, 09:48 AM
What's equally disturbing is just who's banging the little girls and just how long/much money did they make? My guess is the same bucks that were tapping the young stuff would be the first to beat down a child molester behind bars.

Ignatow
08-30-2019, 04:54 PM
This is nothing new to the negroid species. Of you've read "Negroes in Negroland", they know not of other people's sufferings, as long as it benefits them, white or black. Were the pimped out "girls" niggers or human?

If niggers are so violent against their own kind, it's easy to see their brutality to whites/all other humans.

Bottle_of_Hate
08-30-2019, 05:35 PM
What's equally disturbing is just who's banging the little girls and just how long/much money did they make? My guess is the same bucks that were tapping the young stuff would be the first to beat down a child molester behind bars.

We know they were most likely niggers or rich liberals. If they were anything but that would have become a nationwide slam put right on Trump.

If they were pimping out human girls, this calls for life in prison at the least. If any human males were caught screwing those girls, nigger or human girls they need to be be neutered as well. We don't want them breeding.

Sudisease
08-30-2019, 06:35 PM
Sows whoring sheboons so a buck can graduate. Just a glimpse into the chimpanzee enclosure. I honestly don't know why anyone cares.