PDA

View Full Version : NY jewelry store lives by the nigger for their business, got robbed by niggers in broad daylight

Sandy
08-26-2019, 07:59 PM
This stinks of an insurance scam. It's just too obvious.

The footage, taken Sunday from inside Avianne & Co. in Midtown Manhattan’s Diamond District, shows one of the suspects sitting at a table and looking directly at a camera before pulling out a pistol. Another part of the video shows a man who appears to be an employee walking around the store’s showroom with his hands up.

Police told the New York Post that the men posed as customers around noon Sunday before brandishing handguns and restraining four of the store’s workers with zip ties. They then went through the shop’s safe and display cases, placing a number of jewelry pieces into a duffel bag, the newspaper added.

Avianne & Co., on its Facebook page, describes itself as the “leading Custom Diamond Jewelers in Hip Hop and Pop Culture” and lists Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne among its exclusive clients.

In 2018, rapper Lil Pump bought five diamond-encrusted watches from the store valued at up to $200,000 each, the New York Post reported.

And Sunday’s heist apparently isn’t the first time Avianne & Co. has been targeted.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-footage-in-jewelry-store-heist

Cracka Jack
08-26-2019, 09:05 PM
My sister found a "diamond" in a supermarket parking lot about 6 months ago. Had to be 10 carats. She came up to visit, and her husband and I took it to a local jeweler to have it appraised. Within a minute the jeweler examined it and told us it was zirconium. He also told us that ALL of the stones in jewelry in the display cases were zirconium.....

:bert

But I'm sure that this fine africans in America establishment keeps real diamonds in their smash and grab cases.....

:bert :bert

The ONLY thing that 99.44% of niggers know is that all other niggers are NEVER to be TRUSTED.

PS... This is what Faux News considers news worthy? WTF?!?!?

Sandy
08-26-2019, 09:38 PM
That confirms my insurance fraud suspicion, then.

I think FN just wanted a story about niggers trying to dress like humans.