PDA

View Full Version : Nigger stealing watermelon is caught after its (stolen?) truck gets stuck in the mud

Sandy
08-26-2019, 04:36 PM
I have now lived long enough for a genuine article of a nigger stealing watermelons. Did we really need a picture to know it was a nigger?

The Edgecombe County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release that Friday’s incident began when two deputies were assigned to investigate a crops-theft report on Highway 97 near Rocky Mount.

“When they arrived on scene, they found the suspect with a truckload of stolen watermelons, stuck in a field,” the news release said.

The deputies arrested Michael Anthony Bryant on a misdemeanor larceny charge.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-carolina-watermelon-thiefs-getaway

DJ Stoopnig
08-26-2019, 04:42 PM
It tried to steal so many watermelons that the truck got stuck!

Groid_Rage
08-26-2019, 05:27 PM
Fuck, waddymelons are like $10 a piece around here. Why wasn't that coon charged with a felony?

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-26-2019, 05:41 PM
This reminds me of the story from a few years back where a couple of Georgia niggers stole a truck-load of frozen chicken wings from a grocery store.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/men-accused-of-stealing-65000-in-chicken-wings-from-ga-storage-facility-report-says/

animal mother
08-26-2019, 05:58 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-carolina-watermelon-thiefs-getaway

Deputies said two deputies found Michael Bryant with a load of stolen watermelons on Friday near Rocky Mount when they went to check out a theft of crops report. (Edgecombe County Sheriff's Office )

Sandy
08-26-2019, 07:57 PM
This reminds me of the story from a few years back where a couple of Georgia niggers stole a truck-load of frozen chicken wings from a grocery store.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/men-accused-of-stealing-65000-in-chicken-wings-from-ga-storage-facility-report-says/

:lmao

Like with the watermelons, do we need pics to know it just has to be niggers?

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-26-2019, 08:11 PM
:lmao

Like with the watermelons, do we need pics to know it just has to be niggers?

Not to steer this away from watermelons :lol, but what I always wondered about the chicken wing niggers is, what did they plan on doing with $65,000-worth of chicken wings?

Did they have a giant frozen food facility to store them? Were they going to "fence" them under the table? Certainly, we have to be talking about tons of chicken wings.

Nigger "logic" on full display...

SC Anemia
08-26-2019, 08:46 PM
I have now lived long enough for a genuine article of a nigger stealing watermelons.

This ^^^ my life is complete. :rofl

Sandy
08-26-2019, 09:36 PM
Not to steer this away from watermelons :lol, but what I always wondered about the chicken wing niggers is, what did they plan on doing with $65,000-worth of chicken wings?

Did they have a giant frozen food facility to store them? Were they going to "fence" them under the table? Certainly, we have to be talking about tons of chicken wings.

Nigger "logic" on full display...

They had half a dozen sows to feed! For a few nights...

zagnut
08-26-2019, 09:45 PM
Anyone notice the nigger's reflective vest? I bet the coon is employed by a state or government agency? That is like triple dipping us including the watermelon theft.

MineEvolved
08-26-2019, 11:06 PM

And, I can answer this.

Ever see a nigger with one of those newspaper machines? Stick a buck in it, pull out all of the newspapers, then stand there and sell them on the street? Same thing. If they had successfully pulled off the chicken wing caper, you'd have seen a roadside BBQ magically appear, complete with cut-in-half 55 gallon drum grill. They'd also be selling 'em by the bag in the projects.

IseDaDiva
08-27-2019, 10:15 AM
Niggers stealing watermelons. How sublime. It inspired me to dig up my old PS:

Bottle_of_Hate
08-27-2019, 10:02 PM
You can't make this shit up. You just can't. :rofl

I am adding that photo to the "Pics of nigs that have not been photoshopped" thread.