PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Cop violently grabs man for busting him stealing ice cream from McDonald's

Whitey Ford
08-26-2019, 02:26 PM
Cop Loses It, Assaults Man for Recording Him Steal a McDonald’s Smoothie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOhb0ZHY2dk&feature=youtu.be

District Heights, MD — A rather disturbing video was shared with the Free Thought Project this week showing a District Heights police officer assault a man for filming him. According to witnesses, the officer was stealing a McDonald’s Smoothie and became angry when a man filmed him in the act.

The video was uploaded to YouTube on Monday. It shows a District Heights cop walk behind the counter at McDonald’s, and make his own smoothie. Some of the patrons inside McDonald’s began questioning the officer who only identified himself as a Sergeant.

“Why are you behind the counter?” a woman can be heard asking the officer.

“This is my smoothie!” the cop replies.

As the cop walked from behind the counter, the tone was somewhat humorous. However, that quickly changes when the officer gets near the man filming him.

The officer then grabs the man, who accurately describes this as assault.

“Do not record me!” the officer says. He then sets down his smoothie — that he made for himself — and proceeds to attack the man filming.

According to the person who took the video, after the video ended, the officer pulled out his pepper spray and elbowed the man.

As the incident unfolded, a woman can be heard on the phone with the District Heights police department, asking for a supervisor. We are told by the person who filmed the officer that a supervisor never showed up.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-angry-mcdonalds-smoothie-filming/

Ignatow
08-26-2019, 03:13 PM
Sounds like other niggers calling out the monkeyshines of their tribesman. A nigger cop is just so wrong. Low IQ, subhuman, stinky, poor reasoning, poor social skills...just wrong.
I hope it got fired.

Rape Ape
08-26-2019, 04:10 PM
If you wonder why Boontimore DC (outskirts.. my mistake :lol) is a shithole.. Even the cops are criminals. But of course...
:because