PDA

View Full Version : SWAT Team nigger who collapsed into a coma during training 6 years ago finally earns his batwings

Whitey Ford
08-25-2019, 10:05 PM
O.C. Sheriff’s deputy dies 6 years after collapsing during SWAT training exercise

An Orange County Sheriff’s Department deputy who collapsed during SWAT training exercises six years ago has died, authorities said. Deputy Carlos Cammon passed away Friday night at a local rehabilitation facility from the injuries he suffered during a the training exercise in 2013, according to the Association of Orange County Deputy Sheriffs.

He was 29 when he collapsed during the training exercise.

At the time of the incident, union officials said the collapse was due to what appeared to be “severe dehydration and cardiac issues,” but it was believed he would survive.

SWAT training, Dominguez said, requires deputies to be in top physical condition. He said Cammon overexerted himself during the training and, due to the exertion and dehydration, went into complete organ failure immediately.

He underwent multiple surgeries and was kept alive, but he never regained consciousness in the six years that followed the medical emergency, officials said.

https://www.ocregister.com/2019/08/24/o-c-sheriffs-deputy-dies-6-years-after-collapsing-during-swat-training-exercise/

Rape Ape
08-25-2019, 10:31 PM
How could they tell if he regained consciousness? Most niggers lay around with their bootlips fluttering in the breeze as if they were in a coma anyhow. Maybe they waved a hot bucket of KFC under its hood scoop and it didn't react, in which case I'd believe it was in a coma. :lol

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-25-2019, 10:36 PM
How could they tell if he regained consciousness? Most niggers lay around with their bootlips fluttering in the breeze as if they were in a coma anyhow. Maybe they waved a hot bucket of KFC under its hood scoop and it didn't react, in which case I'd believe it was in a coma. :lol

No attempted muh-dikkings in 6 years = nigger must be in a coma

Ignatow
08-26-2019, 02:29 AM
As I heard, it was trying to become SWAT. The rigorous standards were just too racist. Another nigger "cop" was sent to the Great KFC in the sky a few weeks ago as well.

SC Anemia
08-26-2019, 12:53 PM
Awesome, now Orange County can make its fambly wealthy.

29 years old and fell-out because it was dehydrated. This is what happens when you're dehydrated in my world.

https://youtu.be/q8MU-WjZ5nE

IseDaDiva
08-28-2019, 01:43 PM
29 years old and fell-out because it was dehydrated.

Seriously. We never hear of young bucks, or even silverbacks, collapsing that way when they're running from the po-po.