PDA

View Full Version : Nigger found in some girl's closet, parents arrested instead of nigger.

Cat fur allergic
08-25-2019, 09:36 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/parents-charged-hate-crime-allegedly-235755474.html

Parents charged with hate crime after allegedly assaulting boy found in daughter's closet

The girl is a mudshark or hispanic shark LOL.

IseDaDiva
08-25-2019, 10:15 AM
I guarantee if my father had found a nigger in my closet when I was a girl, there would definitely have been racial slurs and a beating. No one would have batted an eye, either. So now if parents try to protect their daughters and if the boy isn't lily-white, it's a "hate crime". Sure. Why not?

SC Anemia
08-25-2019, 10:36 AM
My dad would have reacted quietly and swiftly. The hogs would have been fed and no one would have heard of it.

Bottle_of_Hate
08-25-2019, 11:47 AM
I guarantee if my father had found a nigger in my closet when I was a girl, there would definitely have been racial slurs and a beating. No one would have batted an eye, either. So now if parents try to protect their daughters and if the boy isn't lily-white, it's a "hate crime". Sure. Why not?

With the constant pushing of nigger + human mixing in every form of media these days those impressionable young ladies could rebel. The father would be marked a racist and the daughter eventually a victim of the niggers the left has made her to believe are the cool kids to date.

Whitey Ford
08-25-2019, 12:08 PM
Nigger illegally trespasses, punches the mother of the house and probably was up to illegal, statutory rape muh dik, too. And the parents are charged with 'hate crime?' Clown world, honk honk.

Tar Remover
08-26-2019, 08:02 AM
Fuckin' imbeciles.

DJ Stoopnig
08-26-2019, 04:25 PM
If the parents were white non-Hispanic this would be front page news for weeks.

MineEvolved
08-26-2019, 11:13 PM
I hope they make bail in time to get a morning after pill shoved down the burner's throat.

Tar Remover
08-28-2019, 06:41 AM
I hope they make bail in time to get a morning after pill shoved down the burner's throat.:lmao