PDA

View Full Version : Robert de Niro's platform shoes

Sandy
08-25-2019, 09:33 AM

According to CelebHeights.com, De Niro is a respectable 5'10", and Pacino is 5'7". The three-inch platforms (I’m guessing here. Maybe they are four inches?) make for a much more dramatic difference in height.

5'10", I didn't know they stacked shit that high! From that picture, it is shit. "You tryin' to squeeze an inch in on me somewhere, huh?"

https://jezebel.com/is-this-shoe-ok-robert-de-niro-s-platform-oxfords-on-s-1837270914

Bottle_of_Hate
08-25-2019, 11:37 AM
I used to like De Niro as an actor. I always knew he was a liberal shit but his recent antics with his views of Trump make me sick. If any celebrity had come out and said "fuck Obama" in public, they would be washed up in minutes.

IseDaDiva
08-25-2019, 11:45 AM
I see he and his sheboon split up.

haywood
08-25-2019, 01:03 PM

I believe he was married to another sheboon before this one!! He's a discrace!! I grew up in an Italian neighborhood and the neighbors hated "Mulignans!":unigger:gibs:gorilla:facepalm

DJ Stoopnig
08-25-2019, 03:42 PM
De Negro has supposedly moved to Bay City Michigan, which is a small town of humans, north of completely fixated hellholes like Saginaw, Flint, and DeToilet. My father lives in Bay City and has seen DeNegro at the local bars. Perhaps one day I will run into him and let him know what a nigger loving turd he is.

IseDaDiva
08-25-2019, 05:20 PM
I believe he was married to another sheboon before this one!!

Yes, and I see he had another boon in between the sows he married. He sure likes that dark meat.

He's a discrace!! I grew up in an Italian neighborhood and the neighbors hated "Mulignans!"
It's been my understanding that Italians historically hate niggers. I guess he's the "black sheep". :lol

Bottle_of_Hate
08-25-2019, 06:54 PM
Yes, and I see he had another boon in between the sows he married. He sure likes that dark meat.

It's been my understanding that Italians historically hate niggers. I guess he's the "black sheep". :lol

My grandmother used to always say things like 'that coon is as black as an ace of spades". It used to crack me up as a kid before I even knew what a "coon" was.

haywood
08-25-2019, 10:47 PM
My grandmother used to always say things like 'that coon is as black as an ace of spades". It used to crack me up as a kid before I even knew what a "coon" was.

My mom used the term "Jigaboo!" That always cracked me up!!:unigger:rofl:gorilla:facepalm

Buck Simian
08-25-2019, 11:21 PM

My Grandma would either call them coloreds or negroes in a real condescending tone. She would always whisper to us "Don't be seen in public talking to those coloreds, it will give your family a bad name". :lol If she would see niggers in a store she would tug your shirt to pull you in the other direction while whispering negroes!

Oh and to get back on topic I bet DeNiro is really only 5' 2".

Sandy
08-25-2019, 11:25 PM

I believe he was married to another sheboon before this one!! He's a discrace!! I grew up in an Italian neighborhood and the neighbors hated "Mulignans!":unigger:gibs:gorilla:facepalm

He's drilled with two different sows?! All I know about is the latest one, which effectively bankrupted him so that he has to keep making movies.

It's mind-boggling to me how someone can make hundreds of millions of dollars, figure an easy $100 million after taxes, and still have a lifestyle not much more than check to check.

haywood
08-26-2019, 08:02 AM
He's drilled with two different sows?! All I know about is the latest one, which effectively bankrupted him so that he has to keep making movies.

It's mind-boggling to me how someone can make hundreds of millions of dollars, figure an easy $100 million after taxes, and still have a lifestyle not much more than check to check.

When you drill oil. the NIGGER rubs off on you. Same thing with coalburning!:unigger:rofl:bobble:facepalm

IseDaDiva
08-26-2019, 09:41 AM
He's drilled with two different sows?!

No, three of them! There was one he never married. Looks like he's never been with anyone but sows.

"Toukie"

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-26-2019, 09:58 AM
No, three of them! There was one he never married. Looks like he's never been with anyone but sows.

"Toukie"

MineEvolved
08-27-2019, 12:11 AM
And DeNegro spent a large part of his career playing nigger-hating mobster roles. I'd have loved to hear some of those conversations at home.