PDA

View Full Version : Detroit razes 250 homes per week. Not nearly enough.

DJ Stoopnig
08-24-2019, 06:36 PM
This is an old story from 2014 but it's chock full of TNB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=31ehfHIAb6Y

Sandy
08-25-2019, 09:16 AM
That would be 13000 homes a year. If it could be done, and the niggers kicked out forever, Detroit might someday be a great city again.

I don't know if that reporter is a coddler, but "you have to bless the hearts of those people willing to stay" is BS. They stay because they're niggers in a natural habitat. They go to churches that hire security guards because it's again part of the natural habitat.

nan3000
08-25-2019, 10:23 AM
That would be 13000 homes a year. If it could be done, and the niggers kicked out forever, Detroit might someday be a great city again.

I don't know if that reporter is a coddler, but "you have to bless the hearts of those people willing to stay" is BS. They stay because they're niggers in a natural habitat. They go to churches that hire security guards because it's again part of the natural habitat.The issue with that is where do the niggers go?
I certainly do not want them to infect and destroy another human city!

We know they won't go back to Africa. Though that is my first choice.

We need to have niggerhoods where they can chimp, conduct TNB, and kill each other. May as well be a place they already destroyed.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Bottle_of_Hate
08-25-2019, 11:08 AM
What they need is more humans to move in and dump their cash into the nigger gibsmedat pit. It isn't going to happen though. Detroit is one of the shining examples of what happens when niggers are the majority in a 1st world country.

haywood
08-25-2019, 11:31 AM
What they need is more humans to move in and dump their cash into the nigger gibsmedat pit. It isn't going to happen though. Detroit is one of the shining examples of what happens when niggers are the majority in a 1st world country.

Just like Ba Mo', apelanta, ookland and memphrica!!!!:unigger:traybat:gorilla:gibs