PDA

View Full Version : So it turns out that Steve Harvey is a nigger!

Unregistered
05-31-2017, 11:14 PM
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/photos/steve-harvey-abuse-paranoid-racist/

Steve’s a serial cheater, a child abuser, a racist and a bigamist! The ENQUIRER also discovered the “Little Big Shots” host, 60, is so terrified his depraved split personality will be exposed that he’s degenerated into a recluse, surrounding himself with 'round-the-clock armed security — that costs a whopping $25,000 a month!

These fucking reporters could have saved a lot of time by looking in the dictionary under "nigger", definitions 1,2,3 and, well all of them.
His "round-the-clock armed security" is to protect him from other niggers.

Unregistered
06-02-2017, 01:54 AM
And to protect other niggers from HIM. Definitions 5-8...

For $25,000 a month, I'll chain the nigger up in the dog kennel and nobody will bother him, except Brutus.

Gallo
06-02-2017, 06:15 PM
The inner chimp ALWAYS reveals itself eventually.

The only magic a Magic Nigger has is a form of constructed camouflage to deceive humans.

Unregistered
06-12-2017, 03:59 PM
Imagine Eddie Murphy's 'Raw' stand-up just less funny.

I'm finding it hard to imagine stand-up that is less funny than not funny. Eddy was nothing but a nigger ridiculing his own race at same time playing the race card and belittling YT. Steve Harvey could only wish
that he sucked as bad as Eddy.

Unregistered
12-08-2017, 07:29 AM
And a thieving nigger.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5158311/Steve-Harvey-sued-defrauding-charity.html

justin igger
12-08-2017, 07:54 AM
Steve Harvey makes his living making stupid monkey faces when contestants say dumb things on family feud.

Unregistered
12-08-2017, 08:11 AM
I hope the secret service was watching Trumps wallet during that handshake.

Blue-Gum
12-08-2017, 10:06 AM
I knew that floppy-earred stinking nigger monkey was a pure "thoughbred" nigger the first time I ever saw it....We ALL know how niggers are, it's just disgusting how this country holds the nigger animal up to an exaggerated level.

Everyone remember when that nigger announced the Wrong winner in the beauty pagent? Billions of people watching...and the nigger monkey can"t get it right....the Major problem is....niggers Do NOT belong in this country...they're a Disease on society.