PDA

View Full Version : RBG's cancer is back

Whitey Ford
08-23-2019, 07:00 PM
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Treated Again For Cancer

https://i.imgur.com/yB1Uoic.jpg

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has just completed three weeks of radiation treatment at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York, the U.S. Supreme Court disclosed Friday.

The radiation therapy, conducted on an outpatient basis, began Aug. 5, shortly after a localized cancerous tumor was discovered on Ginsburg's pancreas. The treatment included the insertion of a stent in Ginsburg's bile duct, according to a statement issued by the court.

Doctors at Sloan Kettering said further tests showed no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body. The treatment comes just months after Ginsburg was operated on for lung cancer last December. The 86-year-old justice has been treated for cancer in various forms over the past 20 years.

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/23/753699013/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-underwent-another-round-of-cancer-treatment-this-sum?utm_term=nprnews&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=politics&utm_medium=social

Sandy
08-23-2019, 07:10 PM
I will take the high road and not "cheer for cancer" or wish her ill.

On the other hand, I will wish Trump great success in finding a new SCOTUS pick. WINNING AGAIN!

Cracka Jack
08-23-2019, 07:21 PM
I'll take the low road. :lol I hope the commie cunt suffers terribly and dies soon.

Bottle_of_Hate
08-23-2019, 09:44 PM
I don't care wether or not she suffers as long as she is gone and we get another conservative that liberals will lose their collective shit over.

SC Anemia
08-23-2019, 09:54 PM
This prehistoric bitch has been treated for colorectal cancer, lung cancer and pancreatic cancer twice. Is this cunt related to Keith Richards ?

TheOrganGrinder
08-24-2019, 09:20 AM
"I was raped by whoever Trump selects as her replacement!"

SC Anemia
08-24-2019, 11:46 AM
"I was raped by whoever Trump selects as her replacement!"

:rofl

animal mother
08-24-2019, 06:28 PM
This bitch has more lives than a ten ball tomcat.

Eventually Satan does not want her either.

Buck Simian
08-25-2019, 12:00 AM
It doesn't make sense, how she has had so many illnesses and close calls with death yet still survives. I have posted this video here before, its well worth watching. Its of her from probably around 18 months ago, she looks nearly dead then and somehow she is still alive today? The blood she drinks from those aborted babies must be keeping her alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qsXPhOPxiU&t=1418s

MineEvolved
08-25-2019, 03:25 AM
You can bet your ass everything humanly possible to keep her above ground until after the 2020 elections is beng done, no expense is being spared. She's getting medical care the rest of us can only dream of, because when she croaks, Trump gets his firm 6-3 majority-conservative SCOTUS.

If she croaks and Trump gets to pick her replacement, the last 60 years of liberal horseshit gets undone. The next poor bastard to be nominated is going to make what happened to Kavanaugh look like a friendly disagreement.

Buck Simian
08-25-2019, 09:02 AM
One thing regarding the Supreme Court, Trump needs to replace some of the more conservative judges as well. Or else we could find ourselves in the same spot the liberals are in 10 years from now. There are quite a few who are getting up there in years. Clarence "Uncle Tom" Thomas and Samuel Alito are both in their 70s now. They both need to go ahead and pack their bags so that Trump can replace them and not some liberal loon in the future.
The good news is that liberal justice Stephen Breyer is not far behind Ginsburg in age. And Sotomayor - she is diabetic and has had several serious health scares regarding it.
It sounds ghoulish to sit here playing the death game, googling peoples names to find out their ages but when people get up in their late 70s and 80s well its just expected. Its just part of life.

Tar Remover
09-24-2019, 03:13 PM
I'll take the low road. :lol I hope the commie cunt suffers terribly and dies soon.

I hope she faceplants into her lentil soup so hard it splashes and causes the bowl to stick permanently to her rat eating face and they have to bury her that way. Rot in hell, commie bitch.

Tar Remover
09-24-2019, 03:15 PM
"I was raped by whoever Trump selects as her replacement!":rofl:rofl:rofl
YEAH! WE all were..... But the only details we can remember is our ass hurt....

SC Anemia
09-24-2019, 06:03 PM
The next poor bastard to be nominated is going to make what happened to Kavanaugh look like a friendly disagreement.

Unfortunately, I believe you're right. This shit will get biblical. The dems will go all-in and NOTHING will be off-limits for them.

TheOrganGrinder
09-24-2019, 07:22 PM
I hope she needs a pancreas transplant, and the only matching donor is Hillary. They would Arkancide Hillary to keep RBG going. Then, I hope her body rejects it!

Cracka Jack
09-24-2019, 08:00 PM
I hope she needs a pancreas transplant, and the only matching donor is Hillary. They would Arkancide Hillary to keep RBG going. Then, I hope her body rejects it!

:lol It's innovative thinking like that we need to succeed!

TheOrganGrinder
09-24-2019, 08:07 PM
:lol It's innovative thinking like that we need to succeed!

It's totally plausable... Wouldn't be the first time a Clinton organ was placed in a female body with no other choice.

Bottle_of_Hate
09-24-2019, 08:28 PM
It's totally plausable... Wouldn't be the first time a Clinton organ was placed in a female body with no other choice.

I'm no fan of Bill Clinton but I don't believe that slut Monika was a victim. She knew what she was doing.

haywood
09-24-2019, 08:28 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

TheOrganGrinder
09-24-2019, 08:32 PM
I'm no fan of Bill Clinton but I don't believe that slut Monika was a victim. She knew what she was doing.

I was going the Jennifer Flowers/Paula Jones, Air-Epstein, pedophile island, FORCED RAPE route.

Bottle_of_Hate
09-24-2019, 08:38 PM
I was going the Jennifer Flowers/Paula Jones, forced rape route.

Good point. I actually forgot about those. Thank you for reminding me. I remembered there was some shit that happened and sometimes bring it up to derail the holier than thou crowd banging the Trump drum. I just didn't remember their names.

Rape Ape
09-24-2019, 08:56 PM

Bubba once called himself "The First Black President." Well, you have to admit.. He IS a rapist. :lol

TheOrganGrinder
09-24-2019, 09:00 PM
Bubba once called himself "The First Black President." Well, you have to admit.. He IS a rapist. :lol

...And now you know why Hillary carried a bottle of hot sauce in her purse!
It was ghetto mace :rofl

Rape Ape
09-24-2019, 09:13 PM
...And now you know why Hillary carried a bottle of hot sauce in her purse!
It was ghetto mace :rofl

If Bubba was "The First Black President", that would make Hillary, "America's First First Mudshark." :lmao