PDA

View Full Version : Taylor Swift gone full nigger lover.

Cat fur allergic
08-22-2019, 06:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BjZmE2gtdo

Cracka Jack
08-22-2019, 07:01 PM
Soulless talent-less GHOUL!!! It's shits like her that finally made me turn off my radio for EVER!

I switched from rock to country after that CUNT "Kid Rock" started spewing sewage from it's upper "front hole" on the rock stations. It didn't take long until TPTB got their filthy degenerate claws into the country music scene as well!!

:pissed

Ignatow
08-22-2019, 07:35 PM
Here we go again, promoting race mixing. I wonder who is the rich Hollywood impresario promoting this beastiality?

nan3000
08-22-2019, 09:33 PM
She is a pop star now not really country. So the pop executives got their claws in her.

Sad, young female entertainers dont have a chance. The coddlers that make the deals force them all into burning coal.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

haywood
08-22-2019, 09:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BjZmE2gtdo

ANother STUPID beyotch ready to join the Nicole Chimpson hall of shame!!!! Coalburners are the WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fume:burner:gorilla:niggerlove r

IseDaDiva
08-22-2019, 10:20 PM
She has to get into the new reality to stay relevant. None of her boyfriends have been niggers so she's probably been called rayciss by the SJWs. She probably hunted up the blackest niggeriest nigger she could find for this new insipid dreary song and video to say, "Hey! I'm "NOW". See, I got a nigger pet too!"

Stupid bitch. :lol

TheOrganGrinder
08-22-2019, 11:07 PM
@ 0:50 I was hoping against hope for a good ol' rockfishin!8546

jenkemfactory
08-22-2019, 11:30 PM
Bestiality is not cool.
I know it's only a noise video, but I would never touch a filthy nigger. I don't care if you soak the nigger in bleach, I won't touch it. I don't care if you soak it in formaldehyde, it's still not enough.

SC Anemia
08-23-2019, 12:27 AM
She has to get into the new reality to stay relevant.

Time for a name change. Trailer Swift?

Buck Simian
08-23-2019, 06:09 AM
At what point in the video does he give her the Nichole Brown Simpson pez dispenser look?

jenkemfactory
08-23-2019, 07:32 AM
At what point in the video does he give her the Nichole Brown Simpson pez dispenser look?

gibs her a few more years. after she pops out a mutt, her pet will keel her.

DJ Stoopnig
08-23-2019, 09:09 AM
This is tragic, but it's not like we didn't see it coming. It is now mandatory for any celebrity to go along with the nigger worship agenda or their careers will be cut short.

I like to think that some celebs do what they must because of contractual obligations and they secretly resent their lawyers, agents, and handlers.

Bottle_of_Hate
08-23-2019, 09:13 AM
She has been fucked up from day one. She probably thinks all those failed relationships were every other guys fault and she can fix it by sleeping with niggers. She will be a single mother soon enough.

haywood
08-23-2019, 09:34 AM
She has been fucked up from day one. She probably thinks all those failed relationships were every other guys fault and she can fix it by sleeping with niggers. She will be a single mother soon enough.

She will end up looking like Heidi Klumbucket!!!!!!:fume:burner:columbo:facepalm

Buck Simian
08-23-2019, 09:37 AM
Why is everyone surprised? She is a long time mudshark. There are 100s of pictures of her online cuddled up with various niggers.

Hollyweird is a fucked up place. Metallica and other metal groups are liberal Hillary/Obama supporting pansies, all of your supposed bad-assed action stars are as well and Taylor Swift fucks niggers. Thats just how it is. When i listen to my favorite music i know that i have to hold my nose to keep from smelling the liberal nigger loving stench that is behind it all.

IseDaDiva
08-23-2019, 09:50 AM
Why is everyone surprised? She is a long time mudshark. There are 100s of pictures of her online cuddled up with various niggers.

Hollyweird is a fucked up place. Metallica and other metal groups are liberal Hillary/Obama supporting pansies, all of your supposed bad-assed action stars are as well and Taylor Swift fucks niggers. Thats just how it is. When i listen to my favorite music i know that i have to hold my nose to keep from smelling the liberal nigger loving stench that is behind it all.

OH, wow! I have zero interest in these so-called celebrities, have never heard a single song of hers and never looked her up. Those pics are beyond disgusting. I only ever knew of her when pics of her and Hiddleston were splashed all over my homepage. I wonder if he knew about the niggers who preceeded him?

And all the young girls look up to her.

White Orchid
08-23-2019, 10:56 AM

https://pics.me.me/once-you-go-black-yourea-single-mom-r-funny-controversial-back-47350816.png

Sandy
08-23-2019, 06:47 PM
And she will never, ever, ever, be considered touchable by any self-respecting human. Unfortunately I've heard that part of her stupid song. I have no idea how she was ever considered "country."

YouMustLoveNiggersTube put the video at the top of my recommended sidebar, like I'm going to click on obvious mudsharking. Then look at the other nigger garbage it's trying to get me to watch. The top one looks like a murderous niggest groid just arrested and put in a prison jumpsuit.

Ignatow
08-23-2019, 08:21 PM
https://cdn.foodbeast.com/content/uploads/2016/07/taylor-sandwich-tweet.jpg

She's got the meats!

jenkemfactory
08-24-2019, 01:06 AM
What zoo exhibit.