PDA

View Full Version : Officer Nhiwatiwa urinates on 12 year old girl waiting for the school bus & films it on his sail foam

Whitey Ford
08-22-2019, 04:04 PM
Cleveland cop urinated on 12-year-old girl waiting for school bus while recording on cellphone, prosecutors say

CLEVELAND, Ohio — A Cleveland police officer tried to kidnap a 12-year-old girl waiting for her school bus and urinated on her while he filmed the interaction, prosecutors said.

The girl was sitting on the sidewalk waiting to be picked by a school bus. Nhiwatiwa drove up and tried to entice the girl to get inside his car by asking if she needed a ride to school, prosecutors said.

The girl repeatedly refused and Nhiwatiwa initially drove off. He returned about one minute later and recorded himself on his cellphone urinating on the girl, prosecutors said.

https://www.cleveland.com/metro/2019/08/cleveland-cop-urinated-on-12-year-old-girl-waiting-for-school-bus-while-recording-on-cellphone-prosecutors-say.html

SC Anemia
08-22-2019, 06:27 PM
You might wonder who the dumb fuck was who thought it was a good idea to give this vile nigger a badge & gun.

This guy did.........8544

Cracka Jack
08-22-2019, 06:40 PM
“He will be held accountable,” Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Michael O’Malley said. “It’s my office’s mission to ensure he never wears the badge of a police officer again.”

Jesus.Fucking.Christ..........

haywood
08-22-2019, 09:42 PM
Cleveland cop urinated on 12-year-old girl waiting for school bus while recording on cellphone, prosecutors say

https://www.cleveland.com/metro/2019/08/cleveland-cop-urinated-on-12-year-old-girl-waiting-for-school-bus-while-recording-on-cellphone-prosecutors-say.html

It could have been WORSE! AT least she didn't get MUH DIKKED or get the AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:unigger:columbo:gorilla:face palm

IseDaDiva
08-22-2019, 10:09 PM
“It’s my office’s mission to ensure he never wears the badge of a police officer again.”

WHAT??? That's its punishment for an act so unspeakable I can't even contemplate it?

But oh, let some white dude piss on a niglet...

I better not say what I'm thinking.

MineEvolved
08-23-2019, 03:09 AM
“It’s my office’s mission to ensure he never wears the badge of a police officer again.”

Describing the the firing, prosecution, and caging of a nigger as a 'mission' is sort of the most disturbing part of this. Assuming the prosecution and caging parts actually happen.

Buck Simian
08-23-2019, 04:36 AM
Must have been a little white girl because a female niglet would like that. She would be like R Kelly? Is that you? and hop right in the car with him.

Look at that fucker, look at that shithead. I would love to sit him down and hand him a 5th grade level math test and watch him struggle with it. Even with a calculator he would fail.

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-23-2019, 07:48 AM
Must have been a little white girl because a female niglet would like that. She would be like R Kelly? Is that you? and hop right in the car with him.

Look at that fucker, look at that shithead. I would love to sit him down and hand him a 5th grade level math test and watch him struggle with it. Even with a calculator he would fail.

Yeah but math be all raysussed and sheeiut. They make them questions so only white people and Asians be knowing the answers.

5th grade is VERY raysussed.

Master Sergeant
08-23-2019, 09:29 AM
In nigger cities with nigger leaders just imagine how many other miscreants are out there with badges. Seriously, what qualified, motivated squared away young white guy would sign up for the certain torture of working in a nigger filled PD? Same way the correctional facilities are chocked full of contraband smuggling niggers. Not really a big surprise in this storey only that he filmed it.