PDA

View Full Version : Al Sharpcoon can't read the racist teleprompter

Whitey Ford
08-21-2019, 01:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggHWRpsMEmk

DJ Stoopnig
08-21-2019, 05:47 PM
:rofl

What a fucking dipshit! He was so funny back when he was fat and walked around in a wig (or is that a weave?).

How did he lose the weight? Crack? AIDS? Probably both.

Ignatow
08-22-2019, 02:42 AM
I wonder what would've happened to this nigger in the 1850s, with its demands, monkeyshines, and disrespect to white folk?

haywood
08-22-2019, 06:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggHWRpsMEmk

I'm still LAUGHING at the Twanna brawley incident. And it happened in 1987! I remember when the sheboon was interviewed by the press she said "no one manipsnapes me and muh fambly!" LAUGHING my ass off when I heard that one! Also it was beyond DISGUSTING when all of the dhimmirat clown car of candidates where kissing the ring and the ass of this fraud. Owes 4.5 million in back taxes, why isn't this nigger in NIGGER University?:fume:unigger:gibs:facepalm

SC Anemia
08-22-2019, 09:17 AM
English is nigger kryptonite. Resist we much! :lol

Oh and about Tawana Brawley....

Still having her wages garnished for the rest of her life over a defamation lawsuit. Funny how big gay Al couldn't help a nigger out and just pay it for her.

nan3000
08-23-2019, 01:52 PM
You must be able to read to use a teleprompter.

Obviously this nigger cannot read!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Bottle_of_Hate
08-23-2019, 09:57 PM
This is my pick for the nigger dead pool. Niggers will be pouring out 40s and burning down their nigger nests when this one kicks the watermelon.

TheOrganGrinder
08-24-2019, 09:30 AM
This is my pick for the nigger dead pool. Niggers will be pouring out 40s and burning down their nigger nests when this one kicks the watermelon.
Oh lawdy, Rev. Al be deeead.
Les go break some shit an loot !

DJ Stoopnig
08-24-2019, 11:18 AM

Yeah I could see that if he gets murdered. But if he dies of AIDS I think most niggers would probably not really care because he didn't do anything for them, personally.

I've heard niggers scoff at him and say, "he ain't done nothin for me!"

SC Anemia
08-24-2019, 11:42 AM
Yeah I could see that if he gets murdered. But if he dies of AIDS I think most niggers would probably not really care because he didn't do anything for them, personally.

I've heard niggers scoff at him and say, "he ain't done nothin for me!"

Exactly right. Niggers only feign concern for other niggers when it benefits them. If big gay Al gets clicked, especially if by a YT, there'll be some chimping but only until all the good stuff gets looted.

If the AIDS catches up with this self-serving piece of shit the only noise you'll hear is from fambly or anyone in line at his estate gibsmedat.

Sandy
08-25-2019, 09:18 AM

If the AIDS catches up with this self-serving piece of shit the only noise you'll hear is from fambly or anyone in line at his estate gibsmedat.

The fambly would launch their new gibs scam, demanding federal money for an "AIDS treatment council" (run by them, of course) that doesn't do anything but ask for more money.