PDA

View Full Version : Sow-buck tried robbing Family Dollar, employee stops it with "Not today" (avatar material inside)

Sandy
08-19-2019, 08:25 PM
Yet another nigger that shouldn't have been out on the streets at all. Whatever humans are responsible for it getting off easy, from judges to parole board members, are accomplices in my book to all future crimes.

According to the arrest report, Brittany Rodriguez, 27, entered the store, chose some merchandise, approached the cashier and pulled a knife.

Deputies say Rodriguez pointed the knife at the cashier, who responded by saying, “Not today.”

Another employee quickly locked Rodriguez inside the store until deputies arrived, the report states.

According to jail records, Rodriguez has a lengthy arrest record dating to 2012.

Previous charges include possession of cocaine, pointing a laser light at a pilot, aggravated assault, arson of an occupied structure and battery on a law enforcement officer. She also is a criminal registrant with a gang affiliation.

https://news.yahoo.com/woman-tries-rob-family-dollar-175708004.html

This one, real fuckin' ugly.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-19-2019, 08:48 PM
Why would a nigger-mammy name it's buck niglet "Brittany"?

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-19-2019, 09:12 PM
It's one of those Trans-Testicles

LMMFLWAO!

:rofl

TheOrganGrinder
08-19-2019, 09:13 PM
It's an oTRANSutang !

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-19-2019, 09:31 PM
It's an oTRANSutang !

"California's retarded little sister" = Oregon...?

We lived just east of PDX for 8 years.

TheOrganGrinder
08-20-2019, 07:58 AM
"California's retarded little sister" = Oregon...?

We lived just east of PDX for 8 years.

Maryland. The home of the Freddy Grey Empowerment Center. Tax dollars at work.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-20-2019, 05:29 PM
Maryland. The home of the Freddy Grey Empowerment Center. Tax dollars at work.

Ah. Gotcha!

Here in the Pacific NW, there's an ongoing joke about Oregon and its inferiority complex, LMMFLWAO!

TheOrganGrinder
08-20-2019, 06:55 PM
Ah. Gotcha!

Here in the Pacific NW, there's an ongoing joke about Oregon and its inferiority complex, LMMFLWAO!

I call it CA's retarded little sister because anything CA can do MD can do better. (Almost, but never quite).
They actually tried taxing property owners for the rain here. We have some of the most retarded gun laws in the country, and no one will play with us when it comes to concealed carry permit reciprocity. (Not that you'd ever get a MD CCW unless you were a politician). Total liberal fuxxation from the top down ensures you'd be lynched if you ever defended yourself in any way,,, forget about protecting your property.
Niggers have the right to commit crime without the fear of bodily injury here. Just like big sis, CA.

haywood
08-20-2019, 07:54 PM
I call it CA's retarded little sister because anything CA can do MD can do better. (Almost, but never quite).
They actually tried taxing property owners for the rain here. We have some of the most retarded gun laws in the country, and no one will play with us when it comes to concealed carry permit reciprocity. (Not that you'd ever get a MD CCW unless you were a politician). Total liberal fuxxation from the top down ensures you'd be lynched if you ever defended yourself in any way,,, forget about protecting your property.
Niggers have the right to commit crime without the fear of bodily injury here. Just like big sis, CA.

True! I grew up in MD. Libtards to the MAX!! And I do remember when Marxist O'Malley tried to tax rain water. But the worst thing about MD. is the amount of money that you have to pay in tolls when you go Northbound into Delaware. It wasn't as bad in the 70's and 80's but now it is really NIGGERFUXATED!!!!!!:unigger:gorilla:bugeye:facepal m