PDA

View Full Version : Cory Booker wants to create new White House office to fight "White Supremacy"

Whitey Ford
08-18-2019, 01:31 AM
U.S. presidential candidate Cory Booker proposes office to fight white supremacy

White Power!
https://i.imgur.com/nP2DYn1.jpg

.S. Senator Cory Booker on Thursday said he would create a White House office to combat white supremacy and hate crimes if elected, becoming the latest Democratic presidential candidate to call for action after a racially motivated massacre in Texas.

Booker said he would also require the FBI and the Justice Department to allocate the same level of resources and attention to white supremacist-inspired violence as they devote to international terrorism.

The New Jersey senator announced his plan less than two weeks after a gunman in El Paso, Texas, killed 22 people inside a Walmart after posting an anti-immigrant screed online that echoed some of President Donald Trump's heated rhetoric. The attack was among three mass shootings in the span of a week that killed 34 people in all.

https://news.yahoo.com/u-presidential-candidate-cory-booker-100612358.html

Sandy
08-18-2019, 12:15 PM
Then a white president can establish an office to "combat" nigger-on-white crime. Go around and ask liberals if it's a problem that 13% of the population accounts for over half of all violent crime, then watch their heads explode when you say it's niggers.

haywood
08-18-2019, 12:18 PM
Then a white president can establish an office to "combat" nigger-on-white crime. Go around and ask liberals if it's a problem that 13% of the population accounts for over half of all violent crime, then watch their heads explode when you say it's niggers.

Fortunately even with voter fraud "Farticus" has a snowballs chance in Hades of winning!!!! I despise that high yellow butt pirate NIGGER with a passion!!:unigger:trumpdance:gibs:facepalm

Sandy
08-18-2019, 12:27 PM
Fortunately even with voter fraud "Farticus" has a snowballs chance in Hades of winning!!!! I despise that high yellow butt pirate NIGGER with a passion!!

I don't know, 12 years ago at this time nobody thought a nigger from Chicago could get the nomination, especially against Cankles, let alone win the general election.

haywood
08-18-2019, 12:31 PM
Good point!:fulibs:trumpdance:trumpdance2:coape