PDA

View Full Version : Even God Misses Once in a While

SC Anemia
08-17-2019, 08:47 PM
HORRY COUNTY, S.C. - A lightning strike nearly hit a South Carolina man Thursday, Romulus McNeill was walking to his car, while holding an umbrella, in Horry County when a bolt of lightning struck close by.

Video captured the moment that almost knocked him off his feet.

https://youtu.be/F3X3n9PkdCQ

Damnit!

Cracka Jack
08-17-2019, 09:02 PM
God hates niggers too... God didn't create niggers. Satan did. Satan shat every and all niggers out of his sulfur encrusted asshole.

DJ Stoopnig
08-17-2019, 09:30 PM
That's what you get when you carry a metal umbrella in an electrical storm. By the way, who the fuck has a purple umbrella? That nigger looked like this:

IseDaDiva
08-17-2019, 09:52 PM
"Romulus"? :rolleyes:

Sandy
08-17-2019, 10:20 PM
Old joke Sandman Sr. told me:

There was a priest who'd swear at his really bad shots on the golf course, and one day after going into the water, he yelled out, "GOD DAMN IT, I MISSED!"

Suddenly there was a huge bolt of lightning that hit the ground 20 feet away. The priest was fine. Then a voice came out of the clouds: "I DAMN IT, I MISSED!"

SC Anemia
08-17-2019, 11:04 PM

Weren't those like Star Trek bad guys or something?

TheOrganGrinder
08-18-2019, 03:46 AM
Someone needs to get that nigger a taller umbrella with an antenna on top !

Cracka Jack
08-18-2019, 07:43 AM
Someone needs to get that nigger a taller umbrella with an antenna on top !

DJ Stoopnig
08-18-2019, 01:08 PM

Hahaha!

A lot of times when we write "LOL" we don't mean that we actually laughed out loud. Your post made me actually LOL!

:nelson

haywood
08-18-2019, 03:19 PM

He beez Roman n' sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:unigger:rofl:fac epalm:tucker

MineEvolved
08-18-2019, 04:31 PM
Weren't those like Star Trek bad guys or something?

Yes and no. According to ancient Roman mythology, Romulus and Remus were twin brothers who were the founders of the city of Rome. Which makes a nigger named Romulus even funnier, since niggers today still can't work in marble or stone. Or describe a right angle. Or use a level or plumb. Or speak correctly. Basically, anything a Roman could do, a nigger couldn't, except wave a fan, or serve grapes to their master.

haywood
08-18-2019, 05:29 PM
Yes and no. According to ancient Roman mythology, Romulus and Remus were twin brothers who were the founders of the city of Rome. Which makes a nigger named Romulus even funnier, since niggers today still can't work in marble or stone. Or describe a right angle. Or use a level or plumb. Or speak correctly. Basically, anything a Roman could do, a nigger couldn't, except wave a fan, or serve grapes to their master.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always call a heavy set nigger a "silverback" and a skinny one an "Uncle Remus!":unigger:rofl:gorilla:facepalm