PDA

View Full Version : Sow strangled and made into nigger flambe during visit to Barbados fambly

Sandy
08-16-2019, 01:58 PM
It could be any number of things. Jilted lesboon lover? Spurned buck? Fambly looking for insurance, or just tired of a screeching sow?

Luton-born Natalie Crichlow, 44, was visiting family in the West Indies when she was attacked by an unknown intruder in a bedroom.

The mother-of-three, who had survived cancer twice and had two strokes in the past decade, was on a trip to help look after her disabled brother when she was attacked at his home in Christ Church on July 28.

Ms Crichlow suffered 75% burns to her body but died in hospital on August 6, the family say.

Her niece Ashley Best told PA: "The intruder broke in the house, then strangled her and then set her alight.

She had been proudly living as an openly-gay woman for a number of years.

A GoFundMe campaign has been set up to try and raise the money needed to bring her body back to Britain.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/british-mother-dies-being-set-040849989.html

nan3000
08-16-2019, 04:32 PM
Jesus, cancer and 2 strokes and this fucking sow had to be strangled to give up those wings?

Hell did not even want this nigger!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

nan3000
08-16-2019, 04:33 PM
And of course there is a go gibs me account.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

IseDaDiva
08-16-2019, 05:54 PM
She had been proudly living as an openly-gay woman for a number of years.

Caribbean bucks say they don't like gays. Could have been any one of them. Guess the proud gayness did this sow in.

Cracka Jack
08-16-2019, 06:14 PM
Caribbean bucks say they don't like gays. Could have been any one of them. Guess the proud gayness did this sow in.

Nah... it ate the last chiggun wing, or mudpie, or whatever tripe the niggers in that locale covet.

Ignatow
08-16-2019, 06:44 PM
A British nigger is still a nigger. Citizenship doesn't matter. BTW ever seen a full nigger given Japanese citizenship?

Bottle_of_Hate
08-16-2019, 07:52 PM
This nigger hit the roundabout victim class jackpot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MineEvolved
08-17-2019, 07:33 PM
Cancer? Amatuer. Stroke? Poser fraud. Ebola and AIDS? Weak and ineffective.

Bat Fairy. The proven, reliable method. Accept no substitute.

Sudisease
08-17-2019, 08:06 PM
The fambly of the sow tried to make it good, guaranteed. The sow was killed by its retarded littermate when it refused the spastic's muh-dik.