PDA

View Full Version : Boon went to have sex, couldn't get in, discovers fire

jenkemfactory
08-15-2019, 04:05 PM
Huge sheboon went over for some mating. She was horny as hell and when she couldn't get in, she discovered fire. She tried to kill him by burning down the place. But she failed.

Blackwood, NJ BTW is really black.

https://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/2019/08/woman-stood-up-after-late-night-call-for-sex-tried-to-kill-man-by-torching-his-house-cops-say.html

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-15-2019, 04:19 PM
This is awesome.

The only way it would better is if he would've died.

Bottle_of_Hate
08-15-2019, 04:39 PM
This is awesome.

The only way it would better is if he would've died.

If both were made good. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IseDaDiva
08-15-2019, 05:33 PM
Stupid sow. How did she expect to get any muh dik when she torched the buck?

DJ Stoopnig
08-15-2019, 09:37 PM
The victim told police he had invited her to his house for sex, but fell asleep before she arrived.
A review of his phone showed eight missed calls from Russell, police said, along with text messages in which she wrote “You wasted my money to come out here,” “U smoked,” “I see you wanna die,” and “I swear to god I hope you die."

:nigbbq

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-16-2019, 07:48 AM
Stupid sow. How did she expect to get any muh dik when she torched the buck?

When has any nigger ever rationally thought about the consequences of its actions?

IseDaDiva
08-16-2019, 10:34 AM
When has any nigger ever rationally thought about the consequences of its actions?

True. Hypersexual beasts with the impulse control of a backward two-year-old having a tantrum.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-19-2019, 02:49 PM
A fat NJ nigger sow on a 4 AM Muh Poosie! quest, went Cat-5 after her buck and its Muh Dik! (passed out drunk, of course) didn't answer the door or sail foams after numerous attempts.

A New Jersey [fat nigger sow] set fire to a [nigger buck's] [nest] after accepting a booty call invitation only to discover when she arrived that he had [passed out drunk], police charge.

Instead of simply going back to its section-8 digs, naturally, the sow went to a gas station, stole lighter fluid, matches, and a lighter, returned to the sleeping buck's hovel, and set it alight.

[Nigger buck] Stokes, who escaped the flames through a window, was transported to a local hospital 'suffering from burns and smoke inhalation,' cops reported. :lmao

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/arson/booty-call-arson-609753

[EDIT to add... Sorry, Admin. I didn't see this thread before posting. Thanks for moving this to the appropriate place. Cheers!]

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-19-2019, 03:16 PM
Damn....NO :traybat just a crispy nigger buck.....

Sadly, there's no happy ending here, but it is pure nigger entertainment.