PDA

View Full Version : Don't associate with niggers. You refuse sex, you gonna get killed.

Cat fur allergic
08-15-2019, 03:12 PM
https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/man-changes-plea-admits-murdering-16753178

Man changes plea and admits murdering young Teesside woman in Leeds

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-15-2019, 03:44 PM
https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/man-changes-plea-admits-murdering-16753178

If the nigger can't eat it, sell it, or fuck it, then the nigger will destroy it.

Promise.

Sandy
08-15-2019, 05:09 PM
The offence carries a mandatory sentence of life imprisonment with a minimum term.

A hearing is now likely to be held before the judge without a jury present to resolve an issue or issues between the prosecution and defence that could affect the minimum term imposed.

The court heard the issue is likely to be whether or not Karar brought a knife to the murder scene and CCTV footage will be used as evidence.

This is what pisses me off about U.S. and UK sentences. Life needs to mean life, not 10 or 20 years and the killer (nigger or human) gets freed to kill again.

And what is that bullshit about "whether or not Karar brought a knife to the murder scene," why the God damn hell should that affect giving a true life sentence? Oh, because if it did, then it's premeditated and it should be jailed for 20, but if not, it wasn't really bad murder and the nigger can be let go after 10 years?

IseDaDiva
08-15-2019, 05:52 PM
Karar, an asylum seeker from Sudan

I'm so happy the peace-loving Muslim found asylum.

Updated:

Now, the 29-year-old has been jailed for life with a minimum term of 25 years and 117 days after admitting murder

Still not long enough. Let's hope he meets someone in prison who doesn't approve of murderous asylum-seeking muzzies savagely murdering a woman.

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-18-2019, 09:22 AM
I'm so happy the peace-loving Muslim found asylum.

Updated:

Still not long enough. Let's hope he meets someone in prison who doesn't approve of murderous asylum-seeking muzzies savagely murdering a woman.

He'll definitely wind up with the AIDS from becoming some lifer buck's fuckcushion.