PDA

View Full Version : Buck gets a white female child sex doll

Buck Simian
05-31-2017, 12:32 PM
Ok, this is just creepy beyond belief. This nigger who looks like a Steve Urkel knock off goes out and finds his true love. One of those sex toy dolls. The thing is of course it is white but on top of that it stands 4 feet tall and 65 pounds. Roughly the same height and weight of a 8 year old girl. It does have tits though, so I am not certain if it is suppose to be a child or not. In the video he discusses his masturbation techniques with 'Melissa' his plastic and rubber love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEjF0U9lfB8

justin igger
05-31-2017, 12:53 PM
Lets all try to get this nigger's youtube page banned.

Boy
05-31-2017, 12:55 PM
He bought himself a rubber mudshark he can muh-dik 24/7/365 , now all he needs to do is get some mudshark sunglasses for it.

West Texas Red Dirt
05-31-2017, 03:04 PM
Its gonna have Da AIDS

SC Anemia
05-31-2017, 03:10 PM
That creepy little nigger can do whatever it wants with plastic, I don't care. At least it's not a human girl.

IseDaDiva
05-31-2017, 06:07 PM
That creepy little nigger can do whatever it wants with plastic, I don't care. At least it's not a human girl.

Exactly. I'd rather see niggers boinking hunks of silicone that they think are real than raping human girls.

Nevertheless, this deviant buck needs to be removed. I posted a scene from a critically acclaimed HBO series and it was removed because a bunch of muzzies didn't like that it implied normal sex between a man a women. That seems to be the only thing not allowed these days.