PDA

View Full Version : Chicken Shop Grooming: nigger gangs give turdlets FREE CHICKEN to sell drugs for them

Whitey Ford
08-12-2019, 01:43 AM
Niggers love chiggun and that's a fact.
Gangs are targeting teenagers in chicken shops by luring them into drug dealing by giving them free fast food

'Chicken shop grooming' has seen schools launch campaigns to warn children
The London Grid for Learning says that there is no such thing as free chicken
As many as 10,000 children may be involved in 'county lines' drug dealing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fML8lSrp1g&feature=youtu.be

Gangs are recruiting children to deal drugs by luring them with free fast food.

The use of the tactic – known as 'chicken shop grooming' – has seen schools launch campaigns to warn children.

A primary school head teacher has shared a YouTube video highlighting the dangers amid fears the technique is being used at takeaways in the area.

While a separate poster campaign, launched by the London Grid for Learning, tells secondary school students: 'There's no such thing as free chicken! Friends of friends who buy you things often want something in return.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7347355/Gangs-targeting-teenagers-chicken-shops-luring-drug-dealing-giving-fast-food.html

SC Anemia
08-12-2019, 01:48 AM
"free chiggun ! "

Ignatow
08-12-2019, 01:48 AM
Work, education, chiggun: nigger kryptonite.

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-12-2019, 06:06 AM
Niggers deal drugs and eat fry chigguns.

I don't understand why anyone would be shocked...

Sandy
08-12-2019, 01:08 PM
The niglets are selling themselves cheap these days. It used to be they'd demand at least a hit off a blunt or a small snort, or the mini-bucks would get a turn with a ho.

MineEvolved
08-12-2019, 01:46 PM
Niggers done stole my idea. I said we should offer them chicken to get on an eastbound ship.

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-12-2019, 09:08 PM
did someone say chigguns.......

lmfao

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-12-2019, 09:10 PM
Niggers done stole my idea. I said we should offer them chicken to get on an eastbound ship.

Using the terms "niggers" and "stole" (let alone "chicken") in the same sentence is a redundancy.