PDA

View Full Version : US Gold Medalist nigger faces sanctions for chimping out over Trump at the podium

Whitey Ford
08-11-2019, 09:21 PM
US gold medallists at Pan American Games face sanctions over anti-Trump podium protests

https://i.imgur.com/gqKbz39.jpg

Two US gold medal winners could face sanctions after staging dramatic podium protests against US President Donald Trump at the Pan American Games in Lima.

Gwen Berry stunned the crowd when she raised a clenched right fist and bowed her head as the US national anthem closed her gold medal ceremony for the women's hammer.

The 30-year-old's protest on Saturday -- which she told US media was aimed at "extreme injustice" - echoed the iconic raised fist protest of US sprinters Tommie Smith and John Carlos at the 1968 Olympics in Mexico.

https://sports.yahoo.com/us-gold-medallists-pan-american-games-face-sanctions-173542304--sow.html

Bottle_of_Hate
08-11-2019, 09:39 PM
Niggers always screaming about "injustice". Sorry but when 100% of the niggers population are violent criminals, the only justice you deserve is the cell door slamming behind you.

Rape Ape
08-11-2019, 09:43 PM
Those blue bootlips...
:rofl

Sandy
08-11-2019, 11:16 PM
I believe that is the blue leaking out of it's gums. :lol

And point of contention. IF YOU ARE A UNITED STATES PAID AND SPONSORED ATHLETE, YOU BETTER GODDAMN MIND YOUR P'S AND Q'S ON THE INTERNATIONAL STAGE REPRESENTING THE COUNTRY THAT I PAY FOR, AND SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE A HUMAN OR A CHIMP.

There wasn't even one athlete representing our country that openly criticized Obama. Those of us who truly love our country don't care who's in the White House.

It's a different story entirely, now, when we have a niggerfuxxated team that we hope loses to another country's 100% human team.

IseDaDiva
08-12-2019, 06:18 PM
The thing is, the nigger doesn't have any idea what it's talking about, just parrots shit it's heard. We needed to have someone ask it to outline precisely the "injustices" it was chimping over. The sound of crickets would be very loud. DUh.

All this crap is from a generation who, when asked what separated East and West Berlin, answered, "Uhhhh....a lake?"

Cracka Jack
08-12-2019, 08:27 PM
That's a buck.

IseDaDiva
08-12-2019, 08:47 PM
That's a buck.

Is it? Niggers have so little sexual dimorphism that even after I looked closely I wasn't sure. I'll take your word for it. :lol