PDA

View Full Version : Human Children Roasted in Nigger Day Care

SC Anemia
08-11-2019, 08:49 PM
Five children died in the fire at 1248 W. 11th St., including four siblings staying at the daycare that was housed in the residence.

Investigators working to determine what set off a fire at a west Erie residence that houses a daycare said they located one smoke detector inside the three-story structure.

One detector was found in the attic of 1248 W. 11th St., Erie Chief Fire Inspector John Widomski said late Sunday afternoon.

Probably in a box in the attic.

Cant say for sure that the chillens were all niglets but..:nigdar

Here's what I found when I looked up the owner's name.

Here's a screenshot of LinkedIn before it gets taken down.

The Fambly Bidness, a real fuxated video on the website.

https://www.erienewsnow.com/story/38182325/harris-family-daycare-giving-you-the-business

Cracka Jack
08-11-2019, 08:59 PM
Valerie Lockett-Slupski, standing across the street from the fire-damaged house, said she was the grandmother of four of the children, and that they were staying at the day care because their parents were working overnight, the Erie Times-News reported . She said the family had two boys and two girls and had used the day care for almost a year.

“So we are all at a loss, trying to figure out how this happened,” Lockett-Slupski told the newspaper.

Sounds like 4 of the 5 victims were humans.... Lost due to nigger.

https://apnews.com/c9c940d4b2544facaf60ea18dc03e0da

IseDaDiva
08-11-2019, 09:19 PM
The inspection also noted the presence of “ashes and cigarette or cigar butts” banned in child care space, play space or food preparation area

I would not let niggers take care of my dog, never mind my kids.

Rape Ape
08-11-2019, 09:35 PM
At first I thought you meant "Chiles" as in "Red or Green". Oh, "children" in nigger tongue... So, baked/smoked lobster. :lmao

Sandy
08-11-2019, 11:18 PM
Sounds like 4 of the 5 victims were humans.... Lost due to nigger.

There needs to be murder charges for everyone working there, and the parents/grandparents/guardians who left the children.

SC Anemia
08-11-2019, 11:37 PM
Changed the title of the thread. Damn niggers!

Bottle_of_Hate
08-12-2019, 09:10 AM
Yet another reason to add to not EVER trusting niggers with your children. They can not be replaced and will be permanently damaged even if they just sit next to one.

Buck Simian
08-12-2019, 06:44 PM
Nigdar update. At least 3 of the 5 children have been confirmed to be niglets. The firefighter that the media is gushing on about is a affirmative action hire nigger.

https://www.weeklytimesnow.com.au/news/three-of-five-children-killed-in-a-child-care-centre-fire-in-pennsylvania-were-the-kids-of-a-volunteer-firefighter/news-story/87df0a5b054d953682cb9029735d5d47

Ignatow
08-13-2019, 01:37 AM
3/5 niggers? How fitting, that niggers were originally classified as 3/5 human.
But that was too generous. Niggers aren't human at all.

Buck Simian
08-13-2019, 06:24 PM
Good News Everyone! Through extensive research i have discovered that all five of the Hellspawns were black as coal niglets! No human children were injured during the fire. Four were siblings, spawned from the nigger firefighter and its sow and the fifth was named Dalvin Pacley, if that doesn't scream nigger i don't know what does.

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-13-2019, 08:38 PM
3/5 niggers? How fitting, that niggers were originally classified as 3/5 human.
But that was too generous. Niggers aren't human at all.

They're genetically as different from us as chimpanzees.

Sandy
08-13-2019, 10:59 PM
Well this is a relief! So when that grandmother (whose name sounds very white) was talking about this,

their parents were working overnight, the Erie Times-News reported . She said the family had two boys and two girls and had used the day care for almost a year.

it probably meant her mudshark daughter and a buck, getting high all night at the local crack den.