PDA

View Full Version : "The Real Tarzann" arrested for burglary and battery

Sandy
08-11-2019, 05:41 PM
"Social media personality" has to be the most worthless job description of all time. Big deal, so the nigger has a lot of niggers ooking and eeking over its fake wildlife videos. That squid isn't even a dead one. Never mind that the squid isn't moving, it's an obvious fake just looking at the light reflecting off its eyeball.

Jail records show that Michael Holston, 25, has been charged with burglary with assault or battery, felony battery, and misdemeanor battery. He was being held without bond.

The circumstances surrounding Holston's arrest were not immediately clear. However, WPLG reported that a judge ordered him to stay away from two men. The station identified one of the men, Jason Leon, as a South Florida python hunter who caught a 17-foot-long snake at Big Cypress National Preserve in 2017.

Holston is known online as a wildlife advocate, boasting 5.8 million Instagram followers and more than 510,000 YouTube subscribers. His Instagram page shows his numerous interactions with wild animals, including giraffes, lions, and sharks.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/real-tarzann-arrested-for-assault-charge-in-florida-report

During the hearing, a defense attorney said Holston and Leon met at the ZWF and there was a confusion about the burglary charge. She said the incident was in a property where Holston had been living in for the last seven months. The prosecutor said the charge in question was the one with the bond hold, which prevented Holston from leaving the jail. The other charges have a $6,500 bond.

https://www.local10.com/news/crime/-real-tarzann-attacks-python-hunter-associated-with-zoological-wildlife-foundation-police-say

Sounds to me like a DL quarrel ending with Tarzann getting kicked out, and it had to go back for its crack pipes that the other buck was keeping.

BTW, here's a real squid of that size:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCUMCrUKZsg2

IseDaDiva
08-11-2019, 05:59 PM
A squid with blowholes? Only mammals like whales have those. Squid have gills. The badly made, plastic tentacles are pretty funny though.

more than 510,000 YouTube subscribers.

I guess the nigger only has to be smarter than its idiotic, moronic subscribers. An average IQ of 65 should take care of that.

Sandy
08-11-2019, 07:05 PM
A squid with blowholes? Only mammals like whales have those. Squid have gills. The badly made, plastic tentacles are pretty funny though.

I guess the nigger only has to be smarter than its idiotic, moronic subscribers. An average IQ of 65 should take care of that.

That's a good catch! I rewatched the video to look for that, and this time I noticed a crack in the plastic at the front. I also listened to the niggerbabble (shudder). They come out only at night, gnomesain?

DJ Stoopnig
08-11-2019, 08:17 PM
Here is a picture of that nigger with his body double.

That inflatable squid was so fake, he would have better off just using one of these:

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-11-2019, 09:08 PM
More like "Cheetah" than "Tarzan", if you ask me...