PDA

View Full Version : Drag queens teach preschool children about 'inclusion and diversity' at local libraries

Whitey Ford
08-11-2019, 05:22 PM
Drag queens are reading story books to pre-school children in public libraries to promote 'diversity and inclusion' among the new generation.

The controversial storytelling events - which have previously been met with strong opposition in Melbourne - have been scheduled across Sydney in the past year.

While supporters claim the public readings promote open-mindedness, critics such as New South Wales Upper House MP Mark Latham have hit out at their 'inappropriate' nature.One event due to be held earlier this year in Kogarah, southern Sydney, billed itself as a chance for children 'to experience positive and inclusive role models in a fun environment'.

Another in Erskineville last year fronted by high-profile drag queen Hannah Conda encouraged attendees to bring their own dresses and wigs along.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7346395/Drag-queens-teaching-Australian-preschoolers-inclusion-diversity-storytelling.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Sandy
08-11-2019, 06:07 PM
Child abuse, pure and simple. There's so much worry about mentally ill children and what drugs they have to be put on, but here they are being created by the drug of liberalism.

Bottle_of_Hate
08-11-2019, 07:55 PM
When I was a kid this would NEVER happen in a public place, let alone a library. Forced inclusion of the deliberately sick and demented is going to fuck our kids up.

IseDaDiva
08-13-2019, 05:56 PM
Remember when these sick perversions of the mentally ill were kept in the closet and not demonstrated and explained to children? Somehow I managed to get out of elementary school without knowing all about gays, cross-dressers, and male anal intercourse. I wish I didn't know about it now.

Hopefully, these kids just thought these pervs were some sort of clowns.

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-13-2019, 06:19 PM
Remember when these sick perversions of the mentally ill were kept in the closet and not demonstrated and explained to children? Somehow I managed to get out of elementary school without knowing all about gays, cross-dressers, and male anal intercourse. I wish I didn't know about it now.

Hopefully, these kids just thought these pervs were some sort of clowns.

There was a time when male anal intercourse was rightfully considered a fucking mental illness.

IseDaDiva
08-13-2019, 06:38 PM
There was a time when male anal intercourse was rightfully considered a fucking mental illness.

I know they have no choice, but - and JMO - I still consider it a disgusting, unnatural aberration, even though there are videos on YT glorifying it. Aside from that, sex in whatever form is not something children need to know about.

Cracka Jack
08-13-2019, 08:08 PM
Butt-Head: That's not his penis, Beavis... his Beavis, penis. Beavis, penis, uranus.

Beavis: Shut up, Butt-Head, your moms a slut.

Butt-Head: She may be a slut, but at least my name doesn't rhyme with penis.

Rome fell the same way. It was a fine republic, while it lasted....

DJ Stoopnig
08-14-2019, 08:01 AM

There was a time when male anal intercourse was rightly considered a crime, and people were jailed for it.

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-14-2019, 08:27 AM
There was a time when male anal intercourse was rightly considered a crime, and people were jailed for it.

Absolutely.

Cornholing is as wrong as...well, as wrong as 2 boys fucking, per the saying.

Bottle_of_Hate
08-14-2019, 11:19 AM
Butt-Head: That's not his penis, Beavis... his Beavis, penis. Beavis, penis, uranus.

Beavis: Shut up, Butt-Head, your moms a slut.

Butt-Head: She may be a slut, but at least my name doesn't rhyme with penis.

Rome fell the same way. It was a fine republic, while it lasted....

Rome fell for the same reason the USA will. Forced inclusion and watering down the voter base to get what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Buck Simian
08-16-2019, 12:46 AM
Remember this from around a year ago?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHbXSPenGdU

That is actually one of the more tame videos of him. There are some of him dancing on stage at gay bars while men throw money at him as if he is a stripper. They literally are forcing this shit on children and on society. I don't know how we can stop it, but within 1-2 more generations of this shit pedophilia will be legal. I know that sounds insane but that is the road we are going down.

SC Anemia
08-16-2019, 04:30 AM
Remember this from around a year ago?
That is actually one of the more tame videos of him. There are some of him dancing on stage at gay bars while men throw money at him as if he is a stripper. They literally are forcing this shit on children and on society. I don't know how we can stop it, but within 1-2 more generations of this shit pedophilia will be legal. I know that sounds insane but that is the road we are going down.