PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Hits 70 Sets Of Bat Wings

Master Sergeant
08-11-2019, 11:51 AM
https://www.wbtv.com/2019/08/10/charlotte-reaches-homicides-charlotte-mayor-speaks-about-ways-end-violence/

Charlotte police are investigating the 70th set of bat wings dispensed in Charlotte so far just in 2019.

Saturday afternoon, Charlotte nigger Mayor Vi Lyles was out in the community speaking about about how to stop the bat winging.

The event Lyles spoke at was the grand opening of Gilmore Mortuary and Dead Nigger Storage.

The dead nigger storage owner, Henry Gilmore, says they deal with death but say the violence leading to that in Charlotte has to stop -- so they joined with the mayor to try and help.

IseDaDiva
08-11-2019, 12:23 PM
https://www.wbtv.com/2019/08/10/charlotte-reaches-homicides-charlotte-mayor-speaks-about-ways-end-violence/

Charlotte police are investigating the 70th set of bat wings dispensed in Charlotte so far just in 2019.

Saturday afternoon, Charlotte nigger Mayor Vi Lyles was out in the community speaking about about how to stop the bat winging.

The event Lyles spoke at was the grand opening of Gilmore Mortuary and Dead Nigger Storage.

The dead nigger storage owner, Henry Gilmore, says they deal with death but say the violence leading to that in Charlotte has to stop -- so they joined with the mayor to try and help.

This forum is life. :rofl:

Rape Ape
08-11-2019, 12:48 PM
Of course, sending the niggers back to Africa never crosses their minds.
:back to africa

SC Anemia
08-11-2019, 02:56 PM
8285 Charlotte's got them a high-yella house nigger.

Sometimes M/Sgt., sometimes...:rofl

Sandy
08-11-2019, 05:21 PM
“When I first opened this business I thought I need to think of someone that will help the people,” said Gilmore.

Henry Gilmore did that by giving away a $5,000 dollar funeral at the grand opening of his mortuary.

Niggers "helping" crime is like the old school joke. A teacher says to a sick kid, "You'd better get some help for that cold!" The kid replies, "It doesn't need any help!"

Not only do niggers piss off rival niggers one way or another (politicians vs. gangs, gangs vs. gangs), why would a nigger making money off dead nigger storage want to have less business coming in? The buck probably has plenty of saggy pants homies to tell him a new shipment is coming in.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-11-2019, 09:11 PM
So let me get this straight...

So many niggers are getting bat-winged in and around Charlotte that they had to open more funeral homes...?

:rofl