PDA

View Full Version : Niggers miss slavery so much they're bringing it back!

Whitey Ford
08-09-2019, 11:01 PM
Africa has the highest number of slaves, with more than seven victims per 1,000
Children are handed over to wealthy families on the false promises of schooling

Women and children are being kept as slaves 400 years after the first traders shipped their human cargo to North America.
African niggers were the ones who captured and sold their bruvvas in the first place.

Children are handed over to work for wealthy families in Nigeria on false promises of schooling, while women are trafficked across the world to be prostituted or kept in indentured servitude.
https://i.imgur.com/RHxTMys.jpg

Africa has the highest prevalence of slavery, with more than seven victims for every 1,000 people, according to a 2017 report by human rights group Walk Free Foundation and the International Labour Office.

The report defines slavery as 'situations of exploitation that a person cannot refuse or leave because of threats, violence, coercion, deception, and/or abuse of power.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7333083/West-African-slavery-lives-400-years-transatlantic-trade-began.html

Buck Simian
08-09-2019, 11:28 PM
3-2-1 Blame Trump! Blame the white guy!

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-10-2019, 08:43 AM
They've been enslaving themselves in America for over 200 years now...

AFN_Weasel
08-10-2019, 10:26 AM
Niggers make perfect slaves! I'm sure there are some gold, silver or copper mines around that still have some resources left but are just unprofitable to mine given minimum wage laws and safety requirements. Get rid of the red tape and these niggers could be put to good use. No work, no food or water!

DJ Stoopnig
08-10-2019, 04:37 PM
You are a slave to whatever masters you. Therefore niggers have voluntarily enslaved themselves with drugs, alcohol, pride, violence, laziness, welfare dependency, nigglets, etc.

Sandy
08-11-2019, 05:27 PM
Afrocentrist niggers claim they invented math, science and everything else. Slavery is the one thing I'll let them take credit for inventing.

Look how bucks love nothing better but a pimp-ho relationship. It's in their nature.

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-12-2019, 08:09 AM
Afrocentrist niggers claim they invented math, science and everything else. Slavery is the one thing I'll let them take credit for inventing.

Look how bucks love nothing better but a pimp-ho relationship. It's in their nature.

Jenkum.

They also invented jenkum.

TedJones
06-08-2020, 08:05 AM
Niggers make perfect slaves! I'm sure there are some gold, silver or copper mines around that still have some resources left but are just unprofitable to mine given minimum wage laws and safety requirements. Get rid of the red tape and these niggers could be put to good use. No work, no food or water!

Trying to show niggers how to live in a civilized world, has been nothing but a failure for them.

Being slave is the only thing niggers can sometimes get right.

deadmann83
06-08-2020, 05:49 PM
Africa has the highest number of slaves, with more than seven victims per 1,000

Lmfao what a pathetic number of niggers enslaved, even if it were Seven Hundred per 1,000 enslaved it still wouldn't be enough for me personally. I'd prefer they be 100% enslaved or extinct. Even One free nigger is One too many!