PDA

View Full Version : Xfinity commercial with a nigger in a cowboy hat, finishing with bix nood niggers "dancing"

Sandy
08-09-2019, 02:39 PM
It was just on TV, but I can't find it online right now. How vile: a nigger is going all Garth Brooks in the middle of a white crowd, pretending to strum a guitar, and at the end are a bunch of ghetto acrobats twirling around.

What wastes of money when ads don't do a thing to make me want to be a company's customer, and even do everything to drive me away. Comcast sucks already, anyway.

Whitey Ford
08-11-2019, 09:17 PM
Seems like niggers are big part of their ad campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSXLK6P7Df4

Sandy
08-11-2019, 11:11 PM
Seems like niggers are big part of their ad campaign.

I bet the blonde is at least a mudshark, perhaps even a tranny.

Ignatow
08-12-2019, 01:38 AM
The blonde was a Saturday Night Live veteran. Can't remember her name. Niggers just behave like fools, comedians, children, etc. Then they want to be treated as equals. That day will never happen. All the money, special treatment, apologies, etc., niggers will not change for the better. They can't evolve. They're an evolutionary dead end: if they aren't given aid by the rest of humanity, they'd just die off.

IseDaDiva
08-12-2019, 10:46 AM
Amy Poehler. Never watched her. Just know the name but she's not a mudshark.

I love how every commercial has niggers, and ALL the niggers are magic, live in gorgeous, immaculate houses, have white-collar jobs, discuss insurance and speak like Harvard graduates. Such a fantasy that advertisers (and all media) are desperately trying to make us believe is the average nigger. Not even just like us, but better than us.

SC Anemia
08-12-2019, 11:10 AM

I love how every commercial has niggers, and ALL the niggers are magic, live in gorgeous, immaculate houses, have white-collar jobs, discuss insurance and speak like Harvard graduates. Such a fantasy that advertisers (and all media) are desperately trying to make us believe is the average nigger. Not even just like us, but better than us.

Can you imagine a commercial opening in the living room of a real-life nigger nest? Trash and feces everywhere, roaches carrying away the baby, drunk uncle Reggie "reading" (a Hustler) to little Shanaynay and the family pit bull exploring a pile of last weeks diapers.

IseDaDiva
08-12-2019, 12:11 PM
^^ Or showing a nigger in its true habitat, pondering insurance and wondering if a Swiffer does a better job at dusting?

Ignatow
08-12-2019, 01:33 PM
I really hate that State Farm "she shed" bullshit with the Google nosed nigger. Pure fantasy that a nigger couple own a house with land...and have insurance.