PDA

View Full Version : Nigger "Father" Chokes Daughter Over A Slice Of Pizza

Master Sergeant
08-09-2019, 11:17 AM
https://www.wsoctv.com/news/trending-now/phoenix-dad-accused-of-choking-teen-daughter-during-argument-over-slice-of-pizza/974467883

An Arizona nigger buck is accused of choking his 16-year-old daughter as they argued about a slice of pizza, police said.

Chipasha Luchembe, 41, of Phoenix, faces nine counts of child abuse, four counts of aggravated assault, according to Maricopa County court records.

Master Sergeant
08-09-2019, 01:14 PM
Never mess with a "hongry" neeger.

IseDaDiva
08-09-2019, 01:15 PM
"Phoenix dad"? Why do they insist on trying to make niggers sound like humans and citizens? "Chipasha Luchembe" - pure African savage, probably Nigerian.

Police also said Luchembe pushed his daughter to the ground, punched her in the stomach, pulled her hair, spat on her and put her head in the sink, according to court records. Luchembe also allegedly punched the girl in the face, according to police.

What's the big deal? My dad did the same to me when I ate the last donut once. Spare the rod, spoil the child!

Sandy
08-09-2019, 02:28 PM
Is it confirmed the niglet ate the last slice, or was it refusing muh dikk? Maybe it was part of how the buck likes muh dikk.

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-09-2019, 03:43 PM
Must have had chiguns on it :lol

While hilarious, it's entirely possible there was no real reason the nigger turned violent. It's entirely possible that it was just time for the feral beast to chimp the fuck out, and its sproggspring just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time...