PDA

View Full Version : Nigger and Sow/Buck beat, rape 3 year old niglet to death.

IseDaDiva
08-08-2019, 01:37 PM
More fine nigger parenting.

According to the Albany Police Department, the child's stepfather, 20-year-old Gregory Parker, was arrested on charges of aggravated child molestation, rape, aggravated sodomy, aggravated battery, battery, and cruelty to children in the 1st degree.

Check out the pic of the mother. I had to do a little more research to determine that is its picture and it's a sow. Allegedly.

Janiyah’s mother, 19-year-old Crystal Brooks, was also arrested. According to police, they discovered the teen not only knew that Parker was mistreating the child – she was present when it happened.

https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news/crime/3-year-old-georgia-girl-dies-after-heinous-sexual-abuse-police-say/85-39f65e61-1991-4c6d-9a87-ced5d2d9cb41

SC Anemia
08-08-2019, 01:45 PM
Wow, this chile was literally fucked to death. A three year old.
Let that sink in and share it with your liberal friends. Just like us huh?

:facepalm

IseDaDiva
08-08-2019, 02:02 PM
Bucks nearly always kill the spawn of their sows. If they can combine murder with muh dik, even better. They're just doing what comes naturally. Anyone who says those two are human is delusional.

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-08-2019, 08:10 PM
Janiyah’s mother, 19-year-old Crystal Brooks, was also arrested. According to police, they discovered the teen not only knew that Parker was mistreating the child – she was present when it happened.

"The teen."

Even when the niggers literally fuck a 3 year old to DEATH, the media tries to humanize the mama sow...

Fucking disgusting. If anyone deserves to be executed for their crimes, it's fucked up rapists who muh-dik a toddler to batwing status. Blows my mind that tax dollars will be wasted on feeding, housing, and "rehabilitating" these fucking worthless, savage animals.

IseDaDiva
08-08-2019, 09:10 PM
"The teen."

It's enough to make a sane person nuts. Are they trying to imply that she's just an innocent child who didn't know any better than to let the buck torture and rape the niglet to death? She probably participated. Niggers are all "teens" or "youths" when they commit crimes so unspeakable and so heinous that even Jeffrey Dahmer would be shocked. And yeah, all YOU people will have to pay for both niggers' food, clothes, internet access. lawyers, medical care and whatever else they need now. There is NO rehabilition for niggers and their beyond-savage crimes, anymore than a rabid dog can be rehabbed. The solution should be the same in both cases.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-10-2019, 07:34 PM
Def by Muh Dik! is one of the most common causes of niglets handing out bat wings.

And what's up with that sow's (???) hayed fur? When I was a kid I loved the "Naked Gun" movies. I remember one where nigger O.J. had such a big 'fro that he got stuck in a doorway :lmao

That...