PDA

View Full Version : LiMichael And Sakwon Up To No Good

Master Sergeant
08-08-2019, 01:10 PM
http://www.rockymounttelegram.com/Police/2019/08/08/Suspects-charged-in-kidnapping-assault.html

A Tarboro snakehead with a prior record is facing kidnapping, assault and firearms-related charges and a Tarboro teen is facing a firearms-related charge, all after a woman earlier this week said the nigger held her and her minor children at gunpoint and attacked her'

Limichael Pittman, 26, is charged with three counts of kidnapping and assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury.

Additionally, Pittman is charged with assault in the presence of minors, possession of a firearm by a felon and possession of a stolen firearm.

Sakwon Hyman, 18, also is charged with possession of a stolen firearm.

IseDaDiva
08-08-2019, 01:25 PM
"Sakwon Hyman"?

Who wrote the "1001 Ridiculous Names for Your Niglet" book?

Master Sergeant
08-08-2019, 01:42 PM
I wish there was a database of all the fucked up names that sows give these chuckers. Makes me wonder that the few that give a shit about a future and actually fill out applications do they take on aliases?

IseDaDiva
08-08-2019, 03:46 PM
I'm pretty sure a lot of them think they're giving their niglets fancy French or Roman names. Thus, "Jaques" becomes "Jacqwees" because they don't know how to spell it and they think "Shartavius" sounds all Roman emperor an' sheeiiit.

"Sakwon"? Not sure about that abomination. :lol

Master Sergeant
08-08-2019, 04:41 PM
I think Sakwon is short for "Sack of black shit"

IseDaDiva
08-08-2019, 06:15 PM
Now "Sakwon" is going to get all the sweaty ball Sak he want's and he also Won the NU lotto

:rofl: You guys always make my days a little better!

DJ Stoopnig
08-08-2019, 08:53 PM
Sakwon Hyman = Sacked One Hymen