PDA

View Full Version : Drunk silverback runs over step-sow. Medivac chopper takes sow from vet to human hospital.

Cracka Jack
08-08-2019, 09:55 AM
The cost of a medi-vac trip was surely more than the entire groidle involved will ever contribute to the world. They were already at the veterinarian. Why didn't they just put the thing down, like they do with horses?

BTW, the step sow is very possibly a burner. No name or photo given, and who ever heard of niggers taking pets to the vet?

Middletown – The Delaware State Police have arrested 56-year-old, Jimmie Brown Jr. of Middletown for felony assault and DUI after he intentionally struck his stepdaughter with his vehicle, according to Public Information Officer, Master Corporal Michael Austin.

Brown was operating a 2009 BMW that was stopped in the parking lot and the victim was standing in front of the stopped vehicle as the altercation ensued. Brown then intentionally accelerated striking the victim, at which time she was thrown onto the hood of the vehicle and carried a distance before she was thrown to the pavement. Brown then fled the scene in the BMW., according to Austin

The patient was transported to Christiana Hospital via Delaware State Police Aviation where she was admitted in critical condition.

Troopers located Brown at his residence and upon making contact with him detected a strong odor of alcohol. It was later determined that Brown was operating the vehicle while under the influence of alcohol at the time of the incident. Brown was taken into custody without incident and transported to Troop 9 where he was charged with Assault 1st Degree, DUI (alcohol), No Valid License, No Proof of Insurance and Expired Tags.

http://firststateupdate.com/2019/08/troopers-man-intentionally-runs-over-stepdaughter-in-middletown-exclusive-details/?fbclid=IwAR3eBoTZWJYoZy8WNWDrMVI3z_Z7LdIkoTlmqcOp WUrea_E5HJ0cQogkFLU

SC Anemia
08-08-2019, 11:00 AM
No Valid License, No Proof of Insurance and Expired Tags.

Has there ever been a nigger that had all three? Makes you wonder why you bother. I've had a drivers license since 1974, paid an insurance premium since then and never once filed a claim. That's $18,900 in insurance payments. (at my current, old guy, perfect record rate). Goddamn I want some money back!

:bert

Wait....what'd you say? A nigger ran over a sow? Bwahahahaha :lol

IseDaDiva
08-08-2019, 11:20 AM
Stepdaughter is a lezzie half-sow.

Classy, too.

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-09-2019, 04:39 AM
Stepdaughter is a lezzie half-sow.

Classy, too.

That's what he ran over?

Other than the no license/Insurance/Registration thing, and the DUI, I really don't see the problem...

Bottle_of_Hate
08-09-2019, 09:08 AM
What would have been absolutely awesome. I mean EPIC, is if the chopper took off and got about 10 feet off the ground. Then landed back in the same spot. Caption of the political said "Shit, we are already here you guys!"