PDA

View Full Version : Another colossal weekend chimp out in Chicago: 7 killed, 48 wounded

Whitey Ford
08-05-2019, 03:03 PM
At least 7 killed, 48 wounded in Chicago’s most violent weekend this year, West Side bears brunt of the violence

Chicago's most violent weekend this year began Friday evening when a 5-year-old boy was shot in the leg while sitting in a car as adults around him argued.

It peaked early Sunday morning when 17 people were shot in two hours in a two-mile area on the West Side, accounting for about a third of those shot over the weekend. Three women and four men were wounded in Douglas Park by someone in a passing black Camaro; two woman were shot an hour later on the other side of the park; eight people were hit about an hour later, just blocks away, including a man who died.

The Chicago Police Department released audio of the last shooting that featured close to a minute of nearly constant gunfire. “Below is the sound that Chicago needs to change its ways on how we handle gun offenders,” tweeted police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-chicago-weekend-gun-violence-shootings-20190805-rjdbnceupnat7me4z3yjsvfe5y-story.html

IseDaDiva
08-05-2019, 08:53 PM
Can someone give these nigs free target practice? 48 shot and only 7 made good? I think I could do better and I've never touched a handgun in my life. Can niggers ever not fail?

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-05-2019, 10:06 PM
Can someone give these nigs free target practice? 48 shot and only 7 made good? I think I could do better and I've never touched a handgun in my life. Can niggers ever not fail?

They have failed by being born...everything after is born of that failure. Self-perpetuating cycle.

MineEvolved
08-05-2019, 10:40 PM
14.58%.....I've seen higher percentages on loan interest rates....smh...