PDA

View Full Version : I smell TNB

Tar Remover
08-05-2019, 04:34 AM
Somebody walks up and shoots a nigger making a cRAP video. Can't imagine why..... No suspooks arrested in the case, but my nigdar is pinging off the scales.

:nigdar

:jenkem

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/family-mourns-22-year-old-father-fatally-shot-at-pool-party-in-ypsilanti-township

Bottle_of_Hate
08-05-2019, 09:10 AM
I'm with you. This has nigger "disrespect" written all over it.

Being that it was at a nigger pool party I would say your nigdar is correct. If that were anything but a nigger, every cell phone within a city block would be recording. We would already know the suspects name, race, and he would of course be labeled a Trump supporter.

IseDaDiva
08-05-2019, 10:43 AM
Family mourns 22-year-old father

Oh, STFU with that "father" shit, trying to wring sympathy out of people. Every nigger buck over the age of 15 is a "father" because all they think about is muh dik. I'm sure he was an exemplary dad, though, supporting his sprog in fine style. :lol

Sandy
08-06-2019, 08:48 AM
If that were anything but a nigger, every cell phone within a city block would be recording. We would already know the suspects name, race, and he would of course be labeled a Trump supporter.

In the middle of a "shoot" (meaning one nigger has a phone camera capable of 720p30) and not one surviving recording of what happened.

Bottle_of_Hate
08-06-2019, 09:04 AM
Exactly. There is almost a 100% chance there is evidence out there but because it was probably nigger on nigger, no cooperation with police.

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-06-2019, 02:18 PM
TNB smells like onions and cocoa butter. And fried chiggun.

SC Anemia
08-06-2019, 04:26 PM
Andre Smith was shot multiple times on July 26 at an apartment complex on Spinnaker Way.

Shot multiple times and he was the only one hit. Someone's had some range time.

Tar Remover
08-06-2019, 10:13 PM
Shot multiple times and he was the only one hit. Someone's had some range time.

Typical nigger marksmanship. We should have a smiley for that... Nigger Marksmanship Award, or something....

SC Anemia
08-06-2019, 11:13 PM
Typical nigger marksmanship. We should have a smiley for that... Nigger Marksmanship Award, or something....

Not exactly, HE was shot multiple times and no bystanders were hit.

Tar Remover
08-06-2019, 11:22 PM
Not exactly, HE was shot multiple times and no bystanders were hit.

Good point.....

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-07-2019, 08:27 PM
Wait! All those rounds expended and not even one random niglet was made good by a stray lead Skittle...?

:fume