PDA

View Full Version : Stupid B-ball nigger fails drug test that shows he's pregnant

IseDaDiva
08-04-2019, 10:38 AM
He got suspended and "attempted" to join the Bosnian national team. Do they take niggers who do drugs?

The test on the urine that Cooper provided revealed the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin, or hCG, which is a hormone made by the placenta during pregnancy. That urine, per the report, actually belonged to his girlfriend — who likely didn’t know she was pregnant at the time.

Do they ever not fail?

https://sports.yahoo.com/fiba-dj-cooper-drug-test-europe-failed-suspension-pregnancy-ohio-035012581.html

TheOrganGrinder
08-04-2019, 12:03 PM
Well there's something you don't hear every day...
A nigger with a pregnant gorillafriend, and no job.

Bottle_of_Hate
08-04-2019, 11:30 PM
For a moment I was suspecting this was going to be some story about how the nigger was a victim of discrimination because he/she/it whatever was not being allowed to be a he/she/it that it wanted to be. Just regular TNB and stupidity. I bet they still don't know who the father is.

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-04-2019, 11:46 PM
For a moment I was suspecting this was going to be some story about how the nigger was a victim of discrimination because he/she/it whatever was not being allowed to be a he/she/it that it wanted to be. Just regular TNB and stupidity. I bet they still don't know who the father is.

Does it really matter who the father is?

It's not like he'll stick around, no matter who it is...

Bottle_of_Hate
08-04-2019, 11:50 PM
Does it really matter who the father is?

It's not like he'll stick around, no matter who it is...

That is kind of the point. :lol He is already gone.

SC Anemia
08-05-2019, 12:23 AM
7959 Bwahahahaha :rofl Good one Diva!

Ignatow
08-05-2019, 03:45 AM
Has anyone of you ever heard of an honest nigger?

Bottle_of_Hate
08-05-2019, 09:05 AM

Sure but I have heard of unicorns, peter pan, and the man in the moon as well. All just as real as the honest nigger.

Tar Remover
08-05-2019, 09:57 AM
No. Never. Niggers.....:gorilla

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-05-2019, 07:09 PM
That one time, when Ol' Dirty Bastard from Wu-Tang got arrested for stealing shoes, and the po-leese axed him why he was stealing sneakers when he had over $1000 in cash in his pocket...he told them it was his birthday, and he was stealing shoes to celebrate, because that's what real niggers do, and that he was a for real nigger.

I believe he was actually being honest...but he was being honest about stealing, so...

MineEvolved
08-05-2019, 10:48 PM
Christ, I thought this was going to be a reverse nigger-tranny story....

Tar Remover
08-11-2019, 08:27 AM
That one time, when Ol' Dirty Bastard from Wu-Tang got arrested for stealing shoes, and the po-leese axed him why he was stealing sneakers when he had over $1000 in cash in his pocket...he told them it was his birthday, and he was stealing shoes to celebrate, because that's what real niggers do, and that he was a for real nigger.

I believe he was actually being honest...but he was being honest about stealing, so...

AND about being a real nigger...…….

IseDaDiva
08-11-2019, 10:10 AM
AND about being a real nigger...…….

Yup. He's being honest about that.

Rape Ape
08-11-2019, 02:21 PM
I don't see what the issue is here. For a nigger, "pregnant" only means it needs to take a shit. :lol