PDA

View Full Version : Greeks arrest nasty she boon Adebola Sowemimo for flashing her stank poosay at the Acropolis

Whitey Ford
08-02-2019, 11:11 PM
Blogger Adebola Sowemimo says she was arrested at the Acropolis in Athens
She said she had 'false testament' made against her claiming she lifted her skirt
Adebola insists this was not true, and called her arrest 'racism at its finest'
She says she has since been released after being detained for more than 5 hours

Dindu nuffins!

Adebola, who grew up near Swindon, said a 'false testament' was made against her alleging that she had lifted her skirt and flashed her body - a claim she insists was not true.

'I went to the Acropolis in Athens today and I was pushed out of the museum because I was apparently wearing inappropriate clothing.'

She continued: 'I was screamed at and pushed out of the building while being screamed at in Greek.

'Police were called and a false testament was made against me that I was lifting my skirt and flashing my body to the public. This is a LIE.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7315227/Racism-finest-Travel-blogger-claims-detained-Greek-police.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Rape Ape
08-02-2019, 11:14 PM
I wonder what the Greek word for "NIGGER!" is. :lmao
:unigger

Tar Remover
08-03-2019, 12:09 AM
SOWemimo?:lmao

Tar Remover
08-03-2019, 12:10 AM

I don't know...…. Let's look it up!:lol

Tar Remover
08-03-2019, 12:16 AM

ARAPIS. Greek to English. NIGGER.

SC Anemia
08-03-2019, 12:50 AM
....says she was detained by Greek authorities in Athens who pushed her out of a museum because she was wearing 'inappropriate clothing'...

Does anyone here doubt for even a second that this stank boon was in fact wearing inappropriate clothing? Nigger breeding sows love to do that kind of nasty shit. They have no shame whatsoever. Probably dressed like she was back on the ho stroll looking for her next trick.

On a similar note, I remember years ago some nigger caught tagging a wall at the Coliseum. Niggers should NEVER be allowed near ancient ruins or historically significant sites or structures. They dont deserve it.

I hope the Greeks fine the shit out of it. This groid needs to be shown in no uncertain terms that she's not in England, shes a foreigner and DOES NOT have any rights nor is she a protected species.

Tar Remover
08-03-2019, 09:30 AM

Does anyone here doubt for even a second that this stank boon was in fact wearing inappropriate clothing? Nigger breeding sows love to do that kind of nasty shit. They have no shame whatsoever. Probably dressed like she was back on the ho stroll looking for her next trick.

On a similar note, I remember years ago some nigger caught tagging a wall at the Coliseum. Niggers should NEVER be allowed near ancient ruins or historically significant sites or structures. They dont deserve it.

I hope the Greeks fine the shit out of it. This groid needs to be shown in no uncertain terms that she's not in England, shes a foreigner and DOES NOT have any rights nor is she a protected species.

"Niggers should NEVER be allowed near ancient ruins or historically significant sites or structures."

Except for gallows...….:lol

jenkemfactory
08-03-2019, 09:33 AM
"Niggers should NEVER be allowed near ancient ruins or historically significant sites or structures."

Except for gallows...….:lol

Why not? Ruins are what they are good at creating.

Tar Remover
08-03-2019, 09:35 AM
Why not? Ruins are what they are good at creating.:lmao

IseDaDiva
08-03-2019, 11:21 AM
She continued: 'I was screamed at and pushed out of the building while being screamed at in Greek.

I agree with her. Greeks speaking Greek to nasty nigger sows is obviously rayciss.

MineEvolved
08-03-2019, 11:11 PM
Ad ebola Sow emimo

Sandy
08-04-2019, 12:28 PM

Remember the old joke: why don't she-nigs wear underwear at picnics? To keep the flies off the food.

IseDaDiva
08-04-2019, 12:49 PM
Nigger breeding sows love to do that kind of nasty shit. They have no shame whatsoever.

Truer words were never spoken.7887

jenkemfactory
08-04-2019, 02:03 PM
The Greeks were a great people. They were great inventors. The Romans thought they were the greatest people.
Now, put some niggers and sandniggers in there and you get nothing shit ruins.
Talk about contrast. Niggers and sandniggers vs the Greek geniuses.

Rape Ape
08-04-2019, 02:34 PM
Ad ebola Sow emimo

:lmao

Or maybe a portmanteau of "Ape" and "Ebola"?

Whitey Ford
08-04-2019, 09:35 PM
ARAPIS. Greek to English. NIGGER.

ARAPIST?
How appropriate!

Tar Remover
08-04-2019, 10:37 PM
ARAPIST?
How appropriate!:rofl:rofl:rofl:potd